“If you love broadway shows, this is a must”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Wicked

Useful Information: Activities for older children
Tel Aviv, Israel
52 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 56 helpful votes
“If you love broadway shows, this is a must”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 2, 2014

An amazing production, great singers and actors, the concept is really lovely. we loved it....the good prevails and the wicked witch is banned forever....

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Hebrew first
  • Korean first
Wellandport, Canada
15 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 22 helpful votes
“Fantastic show! staff not so nice :(”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 2, 2014

The cast was fantastic! Our second time seeing Wicked, first time on Broadway. Beautiful voices, costumes and sets. We sat front row balcony at an evening performance. We were disappointed that the staff did nothing about the screaming, crying, fidgeting child two rows behind us. Even after multiple complaints from others. The ladies behind us dropped their glasses after the show. We tried to give them to someone with a seat reference to help with returning them. The usher snatched them out of my hand and said "yeah, yeah, just keep moving". As they quickly herded everyone down I lost hold of my 10 year old son. I stepped to the side to look for him. A staff member snapped at me to "keep moving". I told him I was looking for my son. He told me I could find him outside!! Seriously!

Great Neck, New York
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Fantastic adventure to the Emerald City!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 2, 2014

If you are a Wizard of Oz fan or even if you never saw the movie or read the books, you will love this musical. It is a delightful and heartwarming tale of the friendship between the Glenda the Good and The Wicked Witch. The costumes are fantastic and the stage settings led very well from scene to scene.Also, the theatre is very comfortable in terms of seating and has very modern facilities. It was quite challenging to get tickets to this show but it was well worth the wait!!

Visited March 2014
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
“wicked was amazing”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 2, 2014

wicked is amazing and I always wanted to see the show on broadway and I was happy that I got to see the show.

Lafayette, New Jersey
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“It was fantastic!!! Loved it!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 1, 2014 via mobile

I've heard so much about this show and it lived up to its reputation. We went during Kids Night on Broadway, so we were able to get discounted tickets. Great theatre, stadium seating so the back of the orchestra still had a great view of the stage. Loved the story and how it tied into The Wizard of Oz :) My daughter met the actresses who played Elphaba and Glinda, they were so sweet and took the time to sign autographs and take pictures with my girls so that made their day!! I would probably see it again!! A must see when in NYC!!