“My favorite Broadway show!”
Review of Wicked

Wicked on Broadway
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed February 23, 2014

While in NYC over Thanksgiving holliday, this is one of the Broadway plays my family saw. I took my husband and my 13 year old daughter. We had center row seats very close to the stage...well worth the cost. I could see this musical again and again. I cannot begin to describe how clever and funny this show is. From the vocals, to the costumes, the dancing, and perfect wit, this show has it all. It is fun for all ages, and if you can only see one Broadway play, choose this one!

Write a ReviewReviews (8,849)
All reviews
in 822 reviews
"songs"
in 503 reviews

Reviewed February 22, 2014

Try to get front mezzanine seats - well worth the cost. The whole show was outstanding and we would recommend without a doubt.

Reviewed February 21, 2014

This was our first time seeing Wicked and we both loved it. It's a great storyline and the performance was amazing. We enjoyed the evening very much.

Reviewed February 21, 2014

I will see this amazing show again! Alli Mauzey had perfect comedic timing, so glad we saw her, since her run with Wicked ends next week. Carla Stickler performed as Elphaba, and everyone in my group of 5 thought she was absolutely breath taking. What a beautiful voice, and her portrayal made us love Elphaba.

I was annoyed the theater doesn't have enough women's bathrooms. The lines at intermission were too long.