“What a show!”

Wicked on Broadway
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed December 14, 2013

I loved this show! It was so clever to create the background/prelude to the Wizard of Oz, concentrating on the history of the witches. The acting and singing were superb. This is one of the best Broadway shows I've ever been to.

There are newer reviews for Wicked

Reviewed December 14, 2013

we wanted to see this show and from our reading, it was suggested you can go to time square are get tickets the day of. you can stand in a LARGE line and buy tickets but the not for the big headliners. they had none there and at the theatre itself they said we could wait in another line to see if ppl did not show up and then buy. purchase before if you want to go.

Reviewed December 13, 2013

Excellent. Well worth seeing. I bought tickets online through Vivid Seats. Vivid service was excellent and the tickets were delivered to our hotel prior to our arrival.

Reviewed December 13, 2013

At intermission my husband and I both said it felt like it had been ten minutes instead of an hour and a half, Wicked was so entertaining. Loved the special effects and costumes. Would recommend Wicked for all audiences. A great way to pass an evening!

Reviewed December 12, 2013

It was a great show. I'm not a fan of musicals and this was fantastic. We sat in the four row in the lower mezzanine which turned out to be a great seat. Go see it!