“Great Twist on a Classic”
Review of Wicked

Wicked on Broadway
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed October 26, 2013

This is one of the more creative shows we had seen in a long time. It is great for older kids, but little ones may not understand the fact that it is a backstory. Costumes are great as is the score

Write a ReviewReviews (8,850)
All reviews
in 822 reviews
"songs"
in 503 reviews

Reviewed October 26, 2013

This was the first Broadway show that I have ever attended & it was such an amazing experience could not get the show out of my mind the whole day! The performers were passionate & I was absorbed throughout the whole performance. I enjoyed the humour as I did not expect to laugh this much. If you loved the Wizard of Oz you would love watching this show as it gives you a different perspective to it! A must see don't miss out!

Reviewed October 25, 2013

Set and costume designs, singing and music were fabulous. Storyline easy to follow and very funny. It's a must see.

Reviewed October 25, 2013

I went to this show thinking I was not going to be that excited about it, but it turned out to be a show I truly enjoyed. The acting, scenery and story couldn't be beat. One of the better shows that has been running a long time.