“Brilliant!”

Wicked on Broadway
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed September 11, 2013

As someone who does not enjoy musicals, I was pleasantly surprised by this show.. It was great! indulging plot, comedy and a great cast..

The show has a very talented cast and the production quality is brilliant. We enjoyed the show that much we are going to try and see it again next time we are over.

I can't recommend it highly enough!

1  Thank LiamHFC
Write a ReviewReviews (8,764)

Reviewed September 10, 2013

Have seen dozens of Broadway shows and have not always been impressed. Got tickets for hubby, mom , mother-in-law. The theater was impressive with stadium seating that was comfortable with great leg room and sight lines from the rear orchestra that allowed even 4'10" mom-in-law an excellent view. Staff saw she used a cane and could not walk well- they escorted us from the front door to the elevator, pointed out the handicapped bathroom on the way and took us straight to our seats. Have never met more thoughtful staff and made it a point to tell the theater manager when I observed him helping patrons with issues during the intermission. These factors were the icing on a spectacular show- great stage- wonderful costumes, a clever storyline and 2 of the best leading ladies on Broadway.

1  Thank MToro
Reviewed September 10, 2013

Great play, great music. A little pricey for the good seats. A story of the witches of the Wizard of Oz.

1  Thank Anne M
Reviewed September 10, 2013

The show was truly amazing but the theater really needs more bathrooms. The line was long and we missed the beginning of second act

1  Thank radiogaga2013
Reviewed September 10, 2013

My husband and I went to see this musical on Broadway this past weekend. I have had the soundtrack for years and already loved the music, but it was nothing compared to seeing it live on stage. I highly recommend this musical. It is very entertaining, from the music, to the acting. Expect winged monkey flying over your head if you sit in orchestra! :)

There is a price range for every budget, depending on where you choose to sit.