“Incredible!!”

Wicked on Broadway
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed September 10, 2013 via mobile

I absolutely loved going to see Wicked on Broadway! The singing took my breath aqay! A must see !

Note: Buy your tockets from the box odfice an hour or so before the show. It wasnt sold out and I gor Orchestra tickets for $67!

Reviewed September 10, 2013

A wonderful companion story to the Wizard of Oz. Amazing from beginning to end. The streamers came down all over us much to the delight of the children. During intermission one of the vendors said to my six year old daughter, "You look like Glinda, you should come back in 15 years and play the part." I got such a kick out of that. Wicked lived up to its legendary reputation. We all loved it.

1  Thank saint22
Reviewed September 10, 2013

Wicked was absolutely fantastic! The cast was brilliant, superior production and a heartfelt score. The lyrics to the songs had wonderful messages about acceptance, love and possibilities. It was a truly uplifting show and in some parts the music was so powerful that there were tears in my eyes. I would recommend it to anyone and would definitely see it a second time. Just brilliant!

Reviewed September 10, 2013

This was my second time seeing Wicked. As great as the first. The acting, singing, costumes, and production are beyond excellent. There were many out loud laughs and Several scenes and songs will bring tears. The Gershwin theater is a lovely venue and continues to sell out.

Reviewed September 10, 2013

I loved this show, so glad I choose to see this one! The singing was amazing especially Eplha (wicked witch) Defo recommend to see this show!!