“awesome show!”

Wicked on Broadway
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed September 4, 2013

I loved it! and the theater shape make that you have a great view even if you re not in the front seats!I highly recommand for the whole family (except small children I think) A must see!

Write a ReviewReviews (8,763)

Reviewed September 4, 2013

If you loved/liked Wizard of Oz, then you will LOVE Wicked. It is one of my favorite shows of all time. I have see it about 5 times already. It has a touch of every gengre there is. Well not all of them, but the most common. All in all its mostly comedic with witty comments here and there. If you havent seen Wizard of Oz,, you might be a little confused about the puns they make. The references a few things from there.

You will definitely not hate this one, it will probably be one of your favorites. It is MODERN musical theatre. If you dont like this show, then you probably arent into musicals

Reviewed September 4, 2013

Loved every moment of Wicked - from the cool to-go cups, creative set and gorgeous music - don't know what took us so long to finally attend:)

Reviewed September 4, 2013

see Wizard of Oz before going to this musical. not many Broadway shows have such a good story to tell. and it has a great songs as well.

Reviewed September 4, 2013

I was apprehensive about seeing Wicked for a third time. Yes, it's wonderful - but I wondered if I would be somewhat bored this time. Absolutely not! I was just enthralled as I was the very first time I saw it. The best part was seeing how much my son was enjoying the show again too! He's stil talking about going back. We sat in the front mezz, and that seems to be the ideal area. I am struggling to find something that i disliked, other that the ticket price. As long as this show is so popular, good discounts just won't be available, unfortunately.