“Awesome Defying Gravity performance”
Review of Wicked

Useful Information: Activities for older children
Sao Paulo, SP
32 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 22 helpful votes
“Awesome Defying Gravity performance”
Reviewed August 19, 2013

I didn't know much about the show, or the storyline, but being a musical fan I surely knew that this was one of the must-see shows on Broadway. Since the beginning, the story and the songs are really catchy and the actress who plays Elphaba is very charismatic too. In the midshow I recognized one of my favorite songs from the musical, that I have heard previously on Glee, "Defying Gravity" was amazing and it sticks to our heads. Worth going and spending the evening.

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Hebrew first
  • Korean first
Bunbury, Australia
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Great show, small seats”
Reviewed August 19, 2013

Was a great show but the seats are a little uncomfortable for a show that runs nearly three hours. We would still recommend this show.

Plainfield, Connecticut
14 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 21 helpful votes
“Awesome!”
Reviewed August 19, 2013

First off, I read the books. My only complaint is that the book is basically Disney-fied for the play. Even with that, I LOVED it. The music was catchy and conveyed most of the important parts of the book. I love musicals, and this has such powerful and entertaining songs, they will be stuck in your head for days.

Visited April 2013
Port Saint Lucie, Florida
158 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 230 helpful votes
“My 1st Broadway Play and It was Amazing”
Reviewed August 19, 2013

My 12 yr old daughter and I went to see this and we both loved it. The stage was amazing, the acting and singing were sensational and the theater and its staff was really nice. We sat in roll Q and we were able to see everything easily. My daughter was not that excited to see a musical but she definitely changed her mind and did not stop talking about this show for several days. I bought the tickets online a few months before going and they were pricey but so is every other play on broadway unless you get your tickets last minute which I did not want to do.

Preston, United Kingdom
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 29 helpful votes
“Amazing!”
Reviewed August 19, 2013

This was our first ever Broadway show and it blew us away. The cast is amazing and it was very funny which we were not expecting. Although expensive, it was definitely worth it as it was one of our highlights of our trip to New York.

1 Thank chreoni