“Wickedly Amazing!”

Richmond Hill, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Wickedly Amazing!”
Reviewed March 27, 2013

Oh my, oh my, Glinda stole the show! This is not for youngsters under 10 but it is for everyone else. We can't wait to see it again.

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Hebrew first
  • Korean first
Edinburgh, United Kingdom
30 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Amazing”
Reviewed March 27, 2013

A must see. Amazing musical with excellent singing,amazing sets and the audience reaction make this show worth seeing.

New Haven, Connecticut
30 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 98 helpful votes
“The true story of Dorothy”
Reviewed March 27, 2013

This was a great story, musical, and experience. I took my 10 year old daughter to see this show and although we both loved it she did get a little scared during a few scenes-so beware if you have easily frightened/sensitive children. The show tells a very different story, or back story of Dorothy and the wicked witch. I had never read the book and I don't want to give anything away...it was a great show! The theater was packed, Unfortunately we did not have great seats and would have enjoyed it a little more had we been a little closer.

Visited June 2012
Pittsburgh
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Wow!”
Reviewed March 26, 2013

Best musical I have ever seen! My family of 4 attended the show and we all enjoyed it. My daughters, ages 9 and 13, were enthralled. My husband thought it was great. We couldn't stop talking about it. The singing was amazing. The storyline was captivating and funny. All I can say is if you have a chance to see this, do it! You won't regret it. Our seats were in the back of the orchestra section and they were fabulous. The back of the orchestra section has a stadium-like tier to it so that your row sits up higher than the row in front of it compared to traditional theater seating. Great for the kids as the people in front of them did not block their view at all. Great theater...probably not a bad seat in the house.

Saint Joseph, Missouri
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Awesome!”
Reviewed March 26, 2013

What a wonderful show!Does not follow the plot of the book exactly, but it does a great - a really really terrific job of weaving the story of the Wicked Witch of the West in with the traditional Wizard if Oz story we all love. Great for adults, great for any child who has enjoyed the Wizard of Oz movie. Can't recommend it enough.