“Good show”

Wicked on Broadway
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed February 1, 2013

Very good show, only wish I had seen the Wizard of Oz again, it´s such a long time I couldn't remember the story very well. But Wicked is a play to make you think about the exclusion of the different, about how society easily creates prejudiced opinions.

Write a ReviewReviews (8,874)
All reviews
in 822 reviews
"songs"
in 503 reviews

Reviewed February 1, 2013

A friend and I debated a bit on making Wicked our 'big night out' in NYC. I am so so glad we opted to see the show. Every single thing about the experience was superlative. From the friendliest, happiest coat check attendant to the last ovation. I knew only a little of the story, and it surpassed any expectation I may have had. Glenda, in particular, is hilarious in her role. The music is amazing and you leave uplifted. Go see this show.

Reviewed February 1, 2013

On our family trip to New York we decided we would go see Wicked. The family loved the show, even the 17 year old boy enjoyed himself. My girls could not stop talking about and download the music that night.

Reviewed January 31, 2013

I went and seen wicked with my step-mom and sister and had never really heard of it before my step-mom told me about it. She told me what it was about and when it started i couldn't stop watching and didn't want it to end. I love the show and the performances! Looking forward to seeing it again!