“Cleverly hilarious and brilliantly performed!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Wicked

Useful Information: Activities for older children
Santa Rosa Beach, Florida, United States
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Cleverly hilarious and brilliantly performed!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 1, 2013

A friend and I debated a bit on making Wicked our 'big night out' in NYC. I am so so glad we opted to see the show. Every single thing about the experience was superlative. From the friendliest, happiest coat check attendant to the last ovation. I knew only a little of the story, and it surpassed any expectation I may have had. Glenda, in particular, is hilarious in her role. The music is amazing and you leave uplifted. Go see this show.

Visited January 2013

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Hebrew first
  • Korean first
6 attraction reviews
“Girls loved it!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 1, 2013

On our family trip to New York we decided we would go see Wicked. The family loved the show, even the 17 year old boy enjoyed himself. My girls could not stop talking about and download the music that night.

Visited July 2012
Zephyrhills, Florida, United States
“Awesome show!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 31, 2013

I went and seen wicked with my step-mom and sister and had never really heard of it before my step-mom told me about it. She told me what it was about and when it started i couldn't stop watching and didn't want it to end. I love the show and the performances! Looking forward to seeing it again!

Visited January 2013
Hurley, Mississippi
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Amazing!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 31, 2013

Loved the show, especially Glenda! Went with my mom and my 2 girls, ages 8 & 9. We all loved the show. I was worried that our seats wouldn't be great because they were listed as partially obstructed view, but the theatre was smaller than I expected and all was fine!

Visited March 2012
Lindenhurst, New York
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Love love love this show”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 31, 2013

Loved it. This is my favorite Broadway show. The acting is great. The songs are fabulous. I couldnt' ask for more.

Visited December 2012