“Wonderfully funny! One of the best! Family friendly!”
Review of Wicked

Useful Information: Activities for older children
Wisconsin
25 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 68 helpful votes
“Wonderfully funny! One of the best! Family friendly!”
Reviewed May 14, 2012

I had purchased these tickets online through Ticketmaster and I'm glad I did. My MIL purchased her's through a Broadway site and got charged an extra $60 for cancellation insurance, which she didn't request. We sat in the front mezzanine, Row C, 18,20,22 and my MIL was Row B, 20, right in from of us. Good seats, but I wished we were closer. Don't take any seats in the front mezzanine Row A, because you will have the railing right in front of you and I saw people either ducking to see under it or leaning forward to look over. If you're in the mezzanine, I'd try for something more center. These tickets get sold out quickly, so plan ahead, if you can.

1 Thank Lislcat

16 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“Wickedly Enjoyable”
Reviewed May 14, 2012

What a show. Saw a road company production. Probably not as stagey as Broadway, but very enjoyable nevertheless. Good cast, fun story, ear pleasing music, with a cast that did a good job.

Visited March 2012
Tuscaloosa, Alabama
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Must see”
Reviewed May 14, 2012

Best play we saw on this trip. Fabulous cast.Sets were impressive. Singing brought me to tears with "defying gravity" at end of Act 1

Sydney, Australia
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 23 helpful votes
“Green heaven”
Reviewed May 13, 2012

Had perfect Spring weather to see the park at its best. Such an oasis. Lawns covered with spring blossoms and the skyscrapers in seen through a haze of sunshine and baby green leaves - so beautiful!

Visited April 2012
Arizona
20 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 31 helpful votes
“7th Time seen this 1st time on Broadway”
Reviewed May 13, 2012

I have seen this 7 times in 5 states. 1st time on Broadway. Super great music.