The Bowery Hotel
Hotel Belleclaire(New York City)(Great Value!)
$171
$135
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of $176/night.

Hotel Edison Times Square(New York City)
$144
$127
  • Bar/Lounge
  • Fitness center
Hilton Garden Inn Times Square(New York City)(Great Value!)
$189
$162
GardenInn.com
  • Restaurant
The Westin New York Grand Central(New York City)(Great Value!)
$247
  • Room Service
The New Yorker a Wyndham Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
$170
  • Room Service
YOTEL New York(New York City)(Great Value!)
$169
  • Restaurant
Park Central Hotel New York(New York City)(Great Value!)
$150
  • Bar/Lounge
$135
  • Room Service
Millennium Broadway New York Times Square(New York City)(Great Value!)
$186
$178
Official Site
  • Room Service
Blue Moon Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
$229
$90
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 35% below average rates

The price you found is 35% lower than this hotel's average rate of $139/night.

All reviewseast villagefloor to ceiling windowslower east sidecorner roomnew yorkbar scenehotel guestsroom serviceadjoining restaurantking roomlobby loungehip hotelhotel restaurantrain showermini barfavorite hotelbars and restaurants
Reviewed September 15, 2013

Great rooms, smallish (as they should be in NY) but well laid out, immaculate. Hotel has character, dark woods, heavy rugs in common areas. Cozy atmosphere for cool evenings. Gemma's is great for breakfast.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed September 15, 2013

We stayed here in August 2013.

The room was incredible. It had floor to ceiling windows with a great view over the city. The bathroom was clean and well equipped, with full walk in shower. It did not feel like a traditional corporate hotel, it was quirky and had interesting features in both the room and lobby/bar area.

They offered a wide selection of products in the mini bar, and also a Bluetooth speaker available for free use in the room (also for purchase).

Staff were very friendly and helpful. They took delivery of a package prior to our arrival and had it ready for me as soon as we checked in. It has a very relaxed feel with plenty of people available to help or open doors for you when falling out of a taxi with many bags.

The hotel was well located for experiencing the East Village.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank jamesy45
Reviewed September 14, 2013

I recently stayed at The Bowery Hotel for 6 days for Fashion Week. I stayed in a standard queen on the 11th floor. It was really lovely, the rugs are pretty, the lighting is great and the views were stunning. It really was a pleasure getting back to my room everyday. I had everything I needed and even though it was small I was very happy. The bar is one of my favorites and even though it is buzzing downstairs, the room was quiet. I couldn't have enjoyed it more!
I don't think the queen would be good for two people. I would definitely recommend this hotel over the Soho Grand, Dream Downtown and Standard. There is no comparison really.
I would definitely stay there again. Also the mini bar is very well stocked for the modern traveler.

Room Tip: Ask for a high floor
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed September 11, 2013

I have been here twice. First time was in 2011. We had come to NYC to see the premier of Martha Marcy May Marlene. We decided to stay at the Bowery Hotel which turned out to be the perfect plan. We had one of their suites which is a little on the expensive side but not for what we got and how it made us feel. Very clean, beautifully decorated, and lots of space. We loved their bedding and the sheets with the red trim. We had a nice view of Bowery and all the action outside.

The night we were there Paul McCartney was having his US wedding reception at their club. We had no idea. It was very exciting walking up to our hotel and seeing all the lights and cameras. I actually bumped(gently) into Billy Joel in the entrance of the hotel. No one was being let in except people with reservations. It was magical and very special.

The second time was less eventful but just as wonderful. We got a king sized room and again it was perfect. The lobby is still my favorite part of the experience. I also love this section of the city. Lots going on.

The lobby is total eye candy. We didn't want to leave it. It is furnished with lots of rugs, overstuffed couches, wood and a giant fire place. Very romantic. Lots of people hanging out having a good time.

Gemma is a great place for breakfast. I didn't go on these trips but have a few times in the summer. It is fun to sit outside, people watch and have wonderful food. Very relaxing.

This is definitely one of my top 10 NYC hotels.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 7, 2013

Fabulous hotel. Amazing cocktails, and a great bartender. Awesome location. Faultless. The door staff uniforms were like something off a Clockwork Orange. Easy walking distance to Katz's deli, and Greenwich Village

Room Tip: Ask for a bath!
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple