“Best coffee”

Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Reservations
Neighborhood: Upper East Side
Reviewed April 25, 2011

I enjoyed a selection from the salad bar asxwell as crumb cake and the best coffee I think I've ever had. Excellent and the location is great

Reviewed November 7, 2010

Every time I come to NYC, I cure my jetlag with a yummy breakfast at LPQ. ;-)
Everything is organic and fresh, I recommend the Belgian waffle with fresh berries and hot fudge or - for lunch - the Buffalo Mozarella.
Vegan items are marked with a (V)
Don't forget to take a jar of the famous homemade hazelnut spread (the one with white chocolate is delicious!) at the shop before you leave.

Reviewed June 8, 2009

Everything about our lunchtime experience was wonderful. Four of us ordered different items and each was equally delicious. My daughter and I were sceptical of what appeared to be a small portion, but as the afternoon progressed and we did more walking, we were not hungry at all. Charm and authenticity in decor and a friendly staff who served us promptly. Two friends are going this summer and I insisted they give it a try.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed July 11, 2008

Eurostyle cool Belgian bakery/cafe chain noted for its organic breads and sandwiches. $

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed April 17, 2008

Just got back from five days in New York. We'd been advised that NY hotel breakfasts were nothing compared to going out and finding your own place. Well we did! The 7th Ave Le Pain Quotidien was wonderful with great organic food, professional and friendly service. A great start to every day!
MW