I liked this Hilton Garden Inn very much. The staff (especially housekeeping) really helped to make me feel welcome. I stayed for 5 nights to experience NYC. The location is great, as the hotel is located above the Canal St. subway stop. Buying an unlimited 7 day transit (subway & bus) pass is well worth the $27 cost. My room was right on 6th St. on the second floor above the restaurant. I heard no noise from the restaurant & minimal street noise. The little noise/vibration that there was came from the train, but even this was minimal.
Housekeeping was excellent each day. Towels & toiletries were refreshed & the room was always cleaned. The front desk staff was very accommodating and pleasant.
I've heard quite a bit about NYC hotel rooms being tiny. This was just the opposite. My king bed room was about the same size as other Hilton Garden Inn's I've stayed at in the past. Plenty of room for two people. Only complaint is that the bathroom is pretty small (but functional).
There are many good restaurants within a 5 to 10 minute walk. Greenwich Village and SoHo are both within 15-20 minutes away by foot. I'd recommend this hotel to anyone who wants to stay in a locale that isn't right in the heart of Manhattan (but is very convenient to public transportation).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hilton Garden Inn New York/Tribeca located in Manhattan’s vibrant Tribeca neighborhood is home to the famous Tribeca Film Festival and features direct subway access to get you anywhere in Manhattan in minutes. Visitors can walk to some of the city’s finest restaurants featuring some of the world’s top chefs or shop at some of city’s finest boutiques.Guests will enjoy the property’s many amenities including onsite dining at the AOA restaurant, spacious rooms with HD TVs, complimentary WiFi and Garden Sleep System® beds for a relaxing night’s sleep. Business travelers will appreciate the proximity to major corporations in Lower Manhattan in addition to spacious desks in each room with secure remote printing through PrinterOn®. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hilton Hotels Direct, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Cancelon, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, HotelsforEveryone, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn New York/Tribeca reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn New York/Tribeca Hotel New York City
- Tribeca Hilton Garden Inn
- Hilton Garden Inn Tribeca