Hilton Garden Inn New York/Tribeca
Hotel Belleclaire(New York City)(Great Value!)
$149
$297
$267
  • Room Service
Hotel Edison Times Square(New York City)
$177
$135
  • Bar/Lounge
  • Fitness center
The New Yorker A Wyndham Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
$153
$134
  • Room Service
Park Central Hotel New York(New York City)(Great Value!)
$185
$150
  • Bar/Lounge
$117
  • Room Service
YOTEL New York(New York City)(Great Value!)
$183
$152
  • Restaurant
Millennium Broadway New York Times Square(New York City)(Great Value!)
$354
$215
Official Site
  • Room Service
Blue Moon Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
$100
  • Breakfast included
The Westin New York Grand Central(New York City)(Great Value!)
$305
1,549 results
All reviewscanal streetgreat locationholland tunnelnew yorksubway stationgreenwich villageeasy accessfront desk stafflower manhattanwalking distancefridge and microwavegood sizethe financial districtwould definitely stay here againbusiness tripbattery parkbusiness center
Reviewed July 23, 2014 via mobile

Loyal HHonors Diamond member, whose patience was tested by 30 minute wait for coffee at adjoining AOA restaurant for breakfast, and I was the only customer! Previous stay negative breakfast experiences make me wonder why even offer it, as they definitely treat it as an afterthought here. Add $65 valet fee with no in/out + 45 minute call ahead time, made my 3rd stay here my last.

Stayed: July 2014
3  Thank Philip E
Reviewed July 22, 2014

Well - I really like this hotel. I read the reviews and knew that one of two elevators were out of commission, but I figured how bad can it be? Well, the first day or so, it was pretty bad. It's not a high-rise hotel, but with only one elevator and customer's competing with the service staff to go up and down, it was slow.

However, the hotel had it fixed while I was there. I'd like to think that it was for me, but that is unlikely :)

The room was clean and decently sized for a NY Hotel and super conveniently located right near a number of restaurants, stores, and the A,C, and E line subways. You can walk to the World Trade Center area or take the train just a stop away. Penn Station and all mid and uptown attractions are also a short ride.

The hotel was also pretty quiet. I was only on the 4th floor and yes, while you can hear the sirens and horns, its generally a bit more quiet than other neighborhoods and the room seemed fairly well sound proofed.

Its across the street from my job - I'll definitely be back!

Room Tip: I had a great view towards Avenue of the Americas. If possible, ask for a room facing that way.
  • Stayed: June 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed July 21, 2014

I stayed here the week of july 2nd, what a great location away from the hustle and bustle. Subway stop at the front door of hotel. Hotel was clean and beds were comfortable. Hotel staff was great, helpful in every way especially Vinny. Steps away from great restaurants and bars. Looking forward to staying here again in the future

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled with friends
Reviewed July 20, 2014

Great location and the staff was amazingly helpful. The rooms are good size for New York . The bar/ restaurant had really good food and a few dozen beers on tap. It's next to the Blue subway line and one block from the Red line. A short walk to China Town and Little Italy.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Reviewed July 20, 2014

Our experience at this hotel was very positive. All employees were VERY accommodating. The room was comfortable, the coffee/tea always available was a treat, the breakfast in the morning plentiful! Before we could check in, we were able to safely store our luggage and we also valeted our car. All went smoothly. One negative-from the 3rd floor, we could hear a lot of street noise, so we woke a few times. Others with us, on the 4th floor had no problem. Also, subway very close by.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled with family