The location was perfect for me. I took the "A" line from JFK that literally comes right next to the hotel with no transfers. I was off the plane and checking into the hotel in under an hour. Close to major sites and good food. Vinny (you'll see his nametag says "Vinny and the Jets") was friendly and helpful during check-in. The rooms are small (of course) but are very clean and comfortable. Whomever cleaned my room was working for my tip because they arranged my shoes and toiletries; not used to that at a hotel at this star-level. The only thing that was annoying was the super slow elevators. Ate at the connected restaurant which was fine, not super great.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hilton Garden Inn New York/Tribeca located in Manhattan’s vibrant Tribeca neighborhood is home to the famous Tribeca Film Festival and features direct subway access to get you anywhere in Manhattan in minutes. Visitors can walk to some of the city’s finest restaurants featuring some of the world’s top chefs or shop at some of city’s finest boutiques.Guests will enjoy the property’s many amenities including onsite dining at the AOA restaurant, spacious rooms with HD TVs, complimentary WiFi and Garden Sleep System® beds for a relaxing night’s sleep. Business travelers will appreciate the proximity to major corporations in Lower Manhattan in addition to spacious desks in each room with secure remote printing through PrinterOn®. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels, Hotwire, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Orbitz, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets and Odigeo so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn New York/Tribeca reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn New York/Tribeca Hotel New York City
- Tribeca Hilton Garden Inn
- Hilton Garden Inn Tribeca