Hotel is nicely located in Tribeca, with Canal a street away, Mulberry street 10 min away (walking) and Battery park about a 20 min walk. The best attribute of this hotel was it's staff. Extremely helpful and polite. The rooms were nothing spectacular. A little run down, but still clean. Stayed over for two nights and really no complaints, had a nice stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hilton Garden Inn New York/Tribeca located in Manhattan’s vibrant Tribeca neighborhood is home to the famous Tribeca Film Festival and features direct subway access to get you anywhere in Manhattan in minutes. Visitors can walk to some of the city’s finest restaurants featuring some of the world’s top chefs or shop at some of city’s finest boutiques.Guests will enjoy the property’s many amenities including onsite dining at the AOA restaurant, spacious rooms with HD TVs, complimentary WiFi and Garden Sleep System® beds for a relaxing night’s sleep. Business travelers will appreciate the proximity to major corporations in Lower Manhattan in addition to spacious desks in each room with secure remote printing through PrinterOn®. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Hilton Hotels Direct, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com, Agoda, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, HotelsforEveryone and getaroom.com so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn New York/Tribeca reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn New York/Tribeca Hotel New York City
- Tribeca Hilton Garden Inn
- Hilton Garden Inn Tribeca