From Check in to departure this hotel was great. Friendly and helpful staff, clean and comfortable rooms and the subway is right outside the hotel so it is very easy to get around. We walked a lot - Chinatown, Soho, TriBeCa, all accessible on foot from the hotel. Also the restaurant across the street is fabulous. We thoroughly enjoyed our stay and would come back to this hotel again with no hesitation.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hilton Garden Inn New York/Tribeca located in Manhattan’s vibrant Tribeca neighborhood is home to the famous Tribeca Film Festival and features direct subway access to get you anywhere in Manhattan in minutes. Visitors can walk to some of the city’s finest restaurants featuring some of the world’s top chefs or shop at some of city’s finest boutiques.Guests will enjoy the property’s many amenities including onsite dining at the AOA restaurant, spacious rooms with HD TVs, complimentary WiFi and Garden Sleep System® beds for a relaxing night’s sleep. Business travelers will appreciate the proximity to major corporations in Lower Manhattan in addition to spacious desks in each room with secure remote printing through PrinterOn®. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hilton Hotels Direct, HotelPower, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn New York/Tribeca reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn New York/Tribeca Hotel New York City
- Tribeca Hilton Garden Inn
- Hilton Garden Inn Tribeca