“The Best Mac & Cheese EVER!”
Review of S'MAC

S'MAC
Ranked #1,477 of 14,378 Restaurants in New York City
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery
Neighborhood: East Village
Description: S'MAC (short for Sarita's Macaroni & Cheese) is an exciting eatery located in the heart of Manhattan's East Village. We opened our doors on June 24, 2006. We specialize in, you guessed it, Macaroni & Cheese! Our menu is simple yet delicious with a variety of "MACS" available. Come check us out -- you won't be disappointed! You can eat-in or take-out or cater your next party.
Reviewed April 18, 2013

I went all the way across town just to eat here and it didn't not disappoint! I got the All-American and it was the best mac & cheese I've ever had. The "Nosh" size was plenty large enough for me. Definitely try this place! Bravo, S'Mac!

Reviewed April 16, 2013

While in the city for the Fleetwood Mac concert, we needed a snack before dinner..found this
great little restaurant, clean, functional and yummy. They will make several different macaroni and chees delights in cast iron platters. Many diferent flavors, but if you want to try them all get the Nosh, small portioned skillet that allows you to share and sample each type. You'll
find your favorite as each one offers a various combination of flavors. My favorites were the
cheeseburger, and the three cheeses. make sure you stop in very good location near Murray Hill area.

Reviewed April 15, 2013

Since I was diagnosed with Celiac, I hadn't had mac and cheese and God Love S-Mac... their GFree Mac and cheese is awesome! Don't even ask how many calories, fat grams or anything for that matter. Bring your appetite and dig in with confidence that your gluten free will be in good hands. I had the all american, my boyfriend had the cheeseburger mac and cheese and they were both fantastic. They have Vegan too if you need it. It's a small storefront but so good! We had had a few glasses of vino the night prior, and let me tell you, the S-Mac was just what I needed (that and a good nap afterwards!)

Reviewed April 14, 2013

We went to the Murray Hill location. The inside of the restaurant is functional and it's semi self-service so you certainly wouldn't visit for the ambience, but for good tasty food at a great price, it's a winner. We went at lunch time and had the small (nosh) sizes - perfect as we were going out to dinner in the evening so didn't want to fill up too much. There was a good selection of ways to have the mac and cheese, so something for all tastes.

Reviewed April 10, 2013

If you like mac and cheese, you will like this place. If you Love mac and cheese, you may want to move in. So many choices! So many combinations! And all available gluten-free. When the only complaint is that the bacon is too thick, you know you're in good hands.