Overall this is a nice, all-suite hotel in a great area of the city. Super close to the park and Times Square. Perhaps a bit out of the way if you're here on business.
Some overall thoughts:
- Rooms are nice (all suites) but seem to be a bit dated, decor-wise. Everything feels very 90s Miami for some reason, complete with pastels everywhere. Further, some of the rooms are just lacking any decor at all. The living room in my suite has zero wall art or anything but a couch, desk and TV that is far too small for the room. Walls are just plain grey. It is just matching the finer touches that you see elsewhere.
- The staff is generally friendly, but some of the concierge hosts do have a bit of that snooty NYC attitude.
- Wifi is decent but could be faster.
- The other big area besides the lack of room decor that they need work on is the lobby. There are zero chairs or places to sit. Anywhere. Not one. Why is this? I guess maybe they don't want stragglers coming into that space since it is relatively small but it's very frustrating when it is pouring rain outside and you just want to wait for your car/taxi/ride to get there. At the very least they could put a couple couches and coffee table in front of the fireplace.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sophisticated urban luxury in the heart of midtown Manhattan, the award-winning London NYC sets a new standard for New York luxury hotels. Named to several "Best of" and "Top 10 lists", you'll find detailed design, attentive service and The London Bar. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TravelClick, Booking.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Despegar.com and Jetsetter so you can book your The London NYC reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The London Nyc Hotel New York City
- London Nyc New York City
- London Hotel New York
- London Nyc Hotel