“Choco-holics, rejoice!”

Hershey's Times Square
Ranked #28 of 830 Shopping in New York City
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Visit HERSHEY'S CHOCOLATE WORLD at the crossroads of the world! Enjoy the world's best-loved confectionery brands at the HERSHEY'S CHOCOLATE WORLD Times Square store. Located at the crossroads of the world, you will find Hershey's products and interactive experiences. Choose the option to include a photo and special message for the world to see in bright lights on Broadway on our exclusive outdoor giant screen and scrolling marquee sign. Enjoy fresh Hershey's Cookies delivered directly from CHOCOLATETOWN, USA - Hershey, Pennsylvania! Create a customized mix of HERSHEY'S Miniatures, HERSHEY'S KISSES Milk Chocolates and REESE'S Miniatures candy before you continue your adventure in the Big Apple!
Reviewed January 4, 2014

It looks big from the outside, but this store is really rather small inside. Still, it's chock full of all manner of Hershey goodness--even some things you can't get anywhere else. It's great for finding a treat for yourself (and if you're on vacation, what better reason?) or to pick out a not-too-expensive gift for a friend. I've been here many times and have always managed to find fun goodies to bring home to special people in my life.

There are newer reviews for Hershey's Times Square

Reviewed December 7, 2013 via mobile

Not bad for a tourist attraction. Line was long but moved faaast. The chocolate machine and free samples are very cool.

1  Thank Steve P
Reviewed December 5, 2013

This shop looks amazing from the outside. Being from the UK we were excited to visit and to try some American chocolate.

We walked in expecting something grand. It wasn't. It was at best, the size of my living room. The staff looked so miserable. I decided to get some chocolate as I was there so went to the queue. I was called forward to a till but the woman just carried on counting change. Another member of staff then came over and asked us to get in the queue. When we explained that she had called us over she very rudely told us that "no she hadn't"
I expained that in fact she had called us over but again was told to get back in the queue.

When I did get served the man at the till carried on a conversation with his colleague, only to talk to me to ask for my money. Rude.

Overall I was very unimpressed with everything about this shop. And to top it off, the chocolate tasted like cheese and sick...

I will stick to Cadbury World next time.

1  Thank WorcsGinge
Reviewed November 28, 2013 via mobile

Smells really good. Lots of chocolate options, including candy cane and cherry. Was really crowded Thanksgiving night.

Reviewed November 17, 2013

Much smaller store than the M&M World across the street, but I have to say that the Hershey's store was much more of a temptation for me. The old style tins and memorable with the old advertisements on them were quite tempting and don't even get me started on the Reese's section, which I had to keep myself away from. If you are a Hershey's fan, please go....