1,177 results
All reviews the empire state building rooms are small great location new york fifth avenue breakfast vouchers times square herald square c unit hotel room front desk staff penn station bottled water place to sleep comfy bed few blocks bryant park
Selected filters
Reviewed August 12, 2019

During our check in they asked us for a 150$ deposit (200$ cash as our card was not accepted) saying that we'll get fully refunded at the end of our stay. In the check out, they only gave us back 39.28$, because of a daily destination fee that no one told during the check in or the booking process. Very strange and unfair procedure.

Date of stay: August 2019
Trip type: Traveled with family
3  Thank JoseManuelG1199
Reviewed July 28, 2019 via mobile

Perfect midtown location to get to Byrant Park, MSG or Times Sq very easily. Great view of Empire State Building towering over the hotel. The room was modern, clean, good water pressure. Bed comfy. Staff friendly. WiFi works (after the log on process is explained - you won’t guess it)

Rooms are small. But typical for NY & consistent with their prices.

I’d stay here again.

Date of stay: July 2019
Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed June 13, 2019

I got this hotel from Agoda and just so I thought that I paid everything in full, they requested a $150 deposit which is almost the same as what I paid for. I understand that hotels require deposit sometimes but not as much as the hotel price. Nonetheless, I paid for it using my card 'cause they said they don't accept cash and they guaranteed that the money will be returned back to me 2 weeks after I checked-out.

It has been MONTHS now and I haven't received the deposit yet. I have been following up through emails. They do respond but kept on insisting that it's the card that has a problem. Until one day, I was able to speak with one of the front desk officers and she told me that the deposit has NOT been released from their system yet. I appreciate that they gave me a release letter, however, they want me to solely deal with the dillema and personally follow it up from my bank.

U HOTEL, it has been months?! What if customers don't keep track of their deposits? Where will those deposits go? Extra income? Is this a scam?

I really don't care about the money but I care about INTEGRITY of doing business and providing great customer service. I've been staying at different hotels in NYC and I haven't had any problem with them. I HOPE U HOTEL WOULD DO SOMETHING ABOUT THIS.

Date of stay: February 2019
Trip type: Traveled solo
2  Thank Gem G
Reviewed June 13, 2019 via mobile

Very noisy room, impossible to sleep. Tiny space, no amenities. Nowhere to hang clothes. Short narrow bed, falsely advertised as queen-size. Breakfast not included, despite advertising to the contrary. Ridiculously overpriced for what it is. Wish I’d subjected myself to the Pod instead. Especially business travellers should absolutely avoid this establishment.

Date of stay: June 2019
Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed May 21, 2019 via mobile

I stayed there for a night and I was glad it was only one night it was big as your bedroom with no closet and no table to sit and eat or anything. The price u pay u should get more hotel but I guess that's what you get in Manhattan.

Date of stay: May 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple