U Hotel Fifth Avenue
Hotel Belleclaire(New York City)(Great Value!)
$189
$179
  • Fitness center
Hotel Edison Times Square(New York City)
$311
$174
  • Bar/Lounge
  • Fitness center
The New Yorker A Wyndham Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
$269
  • Room Service
Millennium Broadway New York Times Square(New York City)(Great Value!)
$343
$188
  • Room Service
The Westin New York Grand Central(New York City)(Great Value!)
$246
$231
$458
$359
Marriott Hotels
  • Room Service
YOTEL New York(New York City)(Great Value!)
$189
$134
Hotels.com
  • Restaurant
Crowne Plaza Times Square Manhattan(New York City)(Great Value!)
$235
$195
CrownePlaza.com
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Park Central Hotel New York(New York City)(Great Value!)
$178
$142
Park Central
  • Bar/Lounge
  • Fitness center
Blue Moon Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
$263
$150
  • Breakfast included
1,110 results
All reviewsthe empire state buildingrooms are smallstarbucks downstairsgreat locationnew yorkfifth avenuesmall desktimes squarebreakfast vouchersqueen roombed was comfortablefront desk staffpenn stationboutique hotelwould definitely stay here againbottled waterstayed here for nights
FilterAll languages
Reviewed January 5, 2013

Fab location made up for the tiny rooms. Whilst not stocked with every amenity (iron, shower cap etc), a quick call to reception followed by swift delivery was impressive. Great Midtown location for after work shopping and sightseeing, literally in the shadow of the Empire State Bldg and Lord & Taylor can been seen from the foyer.

Room Tip: Breakfast voucher can be used in the diner next door. They will swap items if you ask them nicely!
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
gdesoiza, General Manager at U Hotel Fifth Avenue, responded to this reviewResponded January 28, 2013

Thanks Marie,
I surprised to hear that there wasn't a shower cap in your amenity basket. I'm glad that we were able to give you one upon request. We normally supply ironing boards and irons upon request, because (as you mentioned) our rooms are considered small and we don't want them to appear cluttered. I'm glad to hear that our staff impressed you and that you enjoyed our location.
It's true about the breakfast coupons. Although you get 6 basic choices from our neighbor Oxford Cafe: They're usually willing to do substitutions; especially when you ask nicely.
Nice and easy does it everytime.
I hope that we'll see you again in the not too distant future.

Reviewed December 29, 2012

Stayed here for one night so we could go to Juvenex Spa (3 blocks away) and not have to travel home afterward. It was a special day for us, as we also got engaged here! The hotel provides a great "Romance Package", with a beautiful bouquet of roses and a bottle of good champagne. I had a plan for the evening and the people at the hotel helped it all go off without a hitch. It was perfect, and I would stay there anytime. Many thanks to everyone there!

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Itsmehere
gdesoiza, General Manager at U Hotel Fifth Avenue, responded to this reviewResponded December 31, 2012

Thank you Itsmehere!
I actually know exactly who you are and I can't tell you how happy to hear that your Romance on Fifth Avenue went without a hitch. I hope you will come visit us throught the years to come. Please don't hesitate to contact me personally.

Reviewed December 26, 2012

I stayed here one night after flying in to JFK and before taking a long train to upstate New York for holidays. It was the perfect NYC small hotel in a great location to stay for a short trip like this. I was able to meet up with some friends and do some fun things in the area where the hotel is located. The room was small but kept to high-quality standards, very clean and very comfortable. All of the staff were great too.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled solo

Thank you Tom!
I hope that you had a great holiday upstate! Please think about staying with us again, when you return to NYC. Please feel free to contact me personally.

Reviewed December 26, 2012

Terrific hotel for price and location! Walking distance to 2 subway stations and across street from bus stop but great location allows for walking to tons of attractions. Staff is friendly and helpful. Rooms are clean and well maintained. Rooms are small and there is only a shower if you are looking for soaking tub this is not the place for you. Tons of great little restaurants in walking distance as well as a Starbucks on the ground floor.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple

Thanks for such a fantastic review of Hotel 373 Fifth Avenue, 'bnar'! We love to have our property, staff and neighborhood heralded in the way that you described us. All the best in 2013. I hope that your return to see us again in the not too distant future.

Reviewed December 24, 2012

I stayed in Hotel 373 for a night in NYC on short notice. It's got a great location on Madison Ave and is a short walk away from the subway which is a plus and there are buses that also stop really close to it. It was within walking distance to a whole host of tourist things if you're interested! The Empire State building is around the corner if that's something you're interested in. The bed was a good size and you get some good sleep in it. My room was small, but what's not small in New York City. That, and I was only using it for sleeping anyways. The bathroom was a hole in the wall like a closet, but it did it's job. The staff is friendly and willing to help. Internet was free and there's a Starbucks connected to the hotel. I'd stay here again!

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled solo

Thanks for the great review Christine. Your description of our bathroom made me laugh. I'm guessing that you had one of our rooms on the front of the building (5th Avenue), where you get the best view of the Empire State, but the entrance to the bathroom is a sliding door. I will always think of it as a "hole in the wall' now and in the future. Next time you come back, please contact me personally and I'll show you additional room types with bathrooms that are slightly larger. Philadelphia is a stones throw away. So I'd like to encourage you to return