“Best of the Restaurants we Tried in the Area”
Review of Lasagna Ristorante

Lasagna Ristorante
Reserve with OpenTable
Lasagna Ristorante is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2,506 of 14,586 Restaurants in New York City
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighborhood: Chelsea
Cross street: Corner of 20th
Transit: Nearest Transit: 23rd St-8th Ave (C, E) 18th St-7th Ave (1) 14th St-8th Ave (A, C, E, L)
Description: Our first location opened in 1993. Soon after opening we earned a solid reputation for our great food and great service, always at a great price! Our homemade delicious food includes our specialty of 17 different lasagnas baked to order, veal, chicken, fish dishes and pastas of many nations. We also have a full service of wine, beer and liquor bar for our customers to enjoy.
Reviewed February 4, 2013

Typical Italian menu plus a great variety of lasagnas. Everything we had was well prepared and nicely presented. Seating is very cramped as the restaurant is quite small. Quick service. a la carte menu--not especially expensive but not cheap. Wines and salads somewhat overpriced in my estimation.

Reviewed December 28, 2012 via mobile

Went to get a late lunch at 2pm on a Friday. Very slow service food was okay. Kept bringing me cherry cokes instead of cokes. Wouldn't go again.

Reviewed December 27, 2012

I read about the Lasagna restaurant on YELP. After viewing the menu online, I was well on my way to meet a friend. We both enjoyed the food and the service. The price is very reasonable and ranges from $14.95 to seafood and scallop lasagna, around $22.95. I love the variety including the create your own. Next time I will the sirloin.
I would recommend for visitors to NYC and locals alike

Reviewed December 11, 2012

but a little concerned that they got a C grading. Get the food temps right guys and get your A rating back and I will return, but not until you get the A.

Reviewed November 30, 2012

We love the food, the staff, the location. But the music is way too loud so we stopped going. It is a pity because it was our go to place for so long