“such amazing food”
Review of Lasagna Ristorante

Lasagna Ristorante
Reserve with OpenTable
Lasagna Ristorante is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2,994 of 14,216 Restaurants in New York City
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighborhood: Chelsea
Cross street: Corner of 20th
Transit: Nearest Transit: 23rd St-8th Ave (C, E) 18th St-7th Ave (1) 14th St-8th Ave (A, C, E, L)
Description: Our first location opened in 1993. Soon after opening we earned a solid reputation for our great food and great service, always at a great price! Our homemade delicious food includes our specialty of 17 different lasagnas baked to order, veal, chicken, fish dishes and pastas of many nations. We also have a full service of wine, beer and liquor bar for our customers to enjoy.
Reviewed December 11, 2012

but a little concerned that they got a C grading. Get the food temps right guys and get your A rating back and I will return, but not until you get the A.

Reviewed November 30, 2012

We love the food, the staff, the location. But the music is way too loud so we stopped going. It is a pity because it was our go to place for so long

Reviewed November 22, 2012

They had a sister restaurant up in Hell's Kitchen that didn't fare well but Lasagna in Chelsea is still one of my favorites. Very friendly service and the food is always delicious. Ironically, I've never had their lasagne. (I can make a great one.) But their specials are plentiful and yummy. Time before last I sat next to a Project Runway contestant - during the taping of the show. Very interesting and eclectic group of diners.

Reviewed August 28, 2012 via mobile

I'm a Chelsea resident and I've been here numerous times. Nice dinner of eggplant carpaccio and crab meat lasagna tonight (I only eat the lasagne here, it's great, though there are lots of pasta dishes). Normal dinner crowd was thinned out by raucous going-away party at the bar.

Reviewed August 20, 2012

My wife and I met an old friend, who I hadn't seen in 15+ years, for a late lunch on Thursday Aug. 16th. We ordered from the Lunch Specials menu. My friend had the meat lasagna, which was fine. My wife had the Spinach Fettucine which also was fine - nothing spectacular. I decided to order the Margarita Pizza, and made a point of asking the server if it was a 'thin crust, NY-style pizza', which she assured me it was. Let me add that at home, I make my own pizza on a stone on an outdoor gas grill. Not bad, I'm told. I would bet my pizza stone that the pizza I was served came out of a box from the freezer department of Sysco or some other purveyor. I mean really, how tough and how costly is it make up some pizza dough and throw some sliced tomato, mozzarella and basil on it? The one I got wasn't even a margarita - it was sauce and cheese. A sorry excuse for pizza in the Pizza Capital of the United States. They should be embarrassed enough to at least take it off the menu... Very disappointing. Won't go back.