$144
$147
$127
Doubletree.com
Savings alert! 44% below average rates

The price you found is 44% lower than this hotel's average rate of $226/night.

Crowne Plaza Times Square Manhattan(New York City)(Great Value!)
$215
$133
CrownePlaza.com
  • Pool
$207
$179
Staybridge.com
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of $231/night.

Millennium Broadway New York Times Square(New York City)(Great Value!)
$225
$143
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of $189/night.

Hotel Edison Times Square(New York City)
$133
$97
  • Bar/Lounge
  • Fitness center
Savings alert! 43% below average rates

The price you found is 43% lower than this hotel's average rate of $170/night.

The New Yorker a Wyndham Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
$134
Savings alert! 32% below average rates

The price you found is 32% lower than this hotel's average rate of $198/night.

Blue Moon Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
$289
$110
Savings alert! 35% below average rates

The price you found is 35% lower than this hotel's average rate of $169/night.

YOTEL New York(New York City)(Great Value!)
$201
$116
Savings alert! 39% below average rates

The price you found is 39% lower than this hotel's average rate of $189/night.

11,484 results
All reviewsthe executive loungecentral parkherb n kitchengreat locationnew yorktimes squarerockefeller centerlarge hotelradio city music hallbusy hotelfew blocksfifth avenuehousekeeping staffhigh floorcorner roombagelsstreet noise
Reviewed November 6, 2010

I've stayed at over a dozen Hilton properties over the years, and I'm a Diamond member.

Some - such as the one in Kuala Lumpur - are among my favourite places to stay in the world. I have a tolerance for older properties if the staff are excellent, as they are in Singapore, or for other faults if the location suits me, as does the London Kensington.

I've had a wide range of experiences - some not very positive.

With that said, he Hilton New York has to be the worst Hilton I've experienced, and quite possibly makes by bottom 10 of all time (which includes a couple of two-star hellholes). After checking in, I don't think we got more than two words out of another staff member.

The Executive Lounge is impersonal and overcrowded. Lifts are overcrowded and you might have to wait a few goes to get one.

The one upside is the location. Central Park, Fifth Ave, MoMA, and Broadway are all a short walk - as are Times Square and Rockefeller Plaza.

My tip if you need to stay at a Hilton - give one of the others a try. The one at Times Square gets a thumbs up from friends.

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 4, 2010

Plumbing noise. Dirty carpet. Items of personal clothing under bed. Beware.

• Stayed: November 2010, traveled on business
2  Thank EnceladusSam
Reviewed November 4, 2010

I stayed at the Hilton New York from the 25/10/2010 until 30/10/2010. The location on 6th Ave if fantastic, just a short walk from nearly everything. The downstairs lobby area of the hotel is busy but very nice. Upstairs however the corridors and rooms are very dated and in need ot a serious make over. They have renovated some of the floors but the floor I was on was a bit shabby. Drinks, and food in the hotel are also very expensive and the service at breakfast was patchy, long queues to get a table and long waits to get juice and coffee from servers, the rest is a buffet which was very good, which it should be for $32! I don't think I would stay at the Hilton again, you can get the great location by staying at another one of the hotels on 6 Ave.

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed November 2, 2010

We booked the Hilton as we were attending a conference, but I filed the review under leisure rather than buisness because of all the fun we had in NYC too... but I think I can probably speak to both. Chose this Hilton as that is where our conference was, and the conference rate of above 300 a night was still better than anything else we could find in the area. That being said, it was definitely too much money for this quality of hotel. It is advertised as a 3 and 1/2 star hotel, and I see how that could be true. The lobby is large and open, looks pretty nice at first impression. We got a room on the 28th floor, which was nice. But it had two double beds, and I requested a king-- though I didn't ask to change because I was happy with the high floor. At first the room seemed okay though dated, at least the TV was a flat screen and the beds looked well made. Well, the beds were very comfortable, I slept great, and no signs of bed bugs. Everything else seemed not very good at all. Nice TV, but the remote was broken. The bathroom was small but typical for NY, but the mildew on the shower curtain was gross. Nice big towels in good shape, and they had decent soap/shampoo/conditioner/lotion. The room was not well cleaned on further inspection, either. There was an empty water bottle under the nightstand, for example, with dust that looked like it hadn't been touched in a long time.

I know that in NYC things tend to be pricier-- but somethings here at the Hilton were ridiculous. The bellman charged you to hold your bags, $3.50 per bag per day not including tip. I have never had to pay for this service before--- the line to pick up and drop off was huge, and seemed to run efficiently enough. Internet at the hotel is 20 bucks a day, which seems excessive too. Luckly our 3G service seemed to be just fine in the room.

The location was excellent, close to the E station, so easy to take public transit from JFK. But I think that for the $ we would have been better off at a boutique hotel or another option nearby.

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed November 2, 2010

First, they upgraded us to a beautiful room on the 43rd floor. Great view and they added breakfast to our package - very nice. Room was gorgeous, huge, and very clean. No bed bugs as we keep hearing about. Pillows were comfy! Location was awesome! Lobby staff were friendly and courteous. We usually stay at high end hotels - we don't travel alot and we like to splurge. So based on other hotel features, I would make these minor complaints. The shower curtain was a cheap plastic snap kind that kept unsnapping and falling into the shower. The bathroom was small and counterspace too small - this was a suite so assuming more than 2 people are staying in it. The closets were huge but no light in them so couldn't see in your suitcase. I would probably stay here again because location and service were so good.

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled with family