12,309 results
All reviews the executive lounge great location central park herb n kitchen new york times square rockefeller center large hotel radio city music hall busy hotel few blocks lobby bar fifth avenue housekeeping staff high floor bagels street noise
Reviewed December 6, 2017

We were part of a coach tour staying for three nights at this Hotel. The rooms were clean, roomy and service was excellent. The walls were a little thin so noise did travel but not a big issue. The location is excellent. We walked to a lot of places including Times Square; St. Patrick’s Cathedral; Central Park; Rockefeller Centre; Radio City Music Hall; and shopping.

Trip type: Traveled with friends
NewYorkHiltonMidtown, General Manager at New York Hilton Midtown, responded to this reviewResponded December 7, 2017

We value your feedback and thank you for taking the time to share details regarding your recent stay with us. We are pleased to learn that you found our location ideal for exploring some of the city's many wonder, like Central Park! Make sure to keep us posted as to when your travels bring you back into the city.

Reviewed December 6, 2017

I've stayed at the midtown Hilton about 15 times in the past 6 months for business travel. I love it. They have a keyless entry app for Hilton Honors members, I can check into my room 24 hours in advance, I can even pick the room I want. Then when it is time to check my "digital key" becomes active. I just stand near my room with the app open and click on a button and my door is unlocked. How convenient! Also it is so quiet. Even when the lobby is bustling with hundreds of people, it is so super quiet in my room. You don't hear doors slamming like you usually do in hotels. I love it. They have a nice lobby bar area and they also have a more casual eatery called Herb n Kitchen which is great for breakfast, lunch or dinner. Sometime I grab a flatbread pizza to go and go up to my room. Herb N Kitchen also has beer and wine for purchase.

Date of stay: November 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank BloodHoundGang2012

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay with us. We are thrilled to learn that you enjoyed your stay with us and that you were able to take advantage of our digital key feature. We are also happy to hear that you found our new urban restaurant, Herb N' Kitchen, to be the perfect dining option. We can't wait to have the chance to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed December 6, 2017

New York Hilton Midtown is located within a 10-minute walk from quite a few attractions, such as Radio City Music Hall, Central Park, Rockefeller Plaza and quite a few others. The level of service received in all areas was good, particularly in the executive lounge.

The hotel is quite large, has more than one bar but does not have a restaurant. There are a lot of restaurants in the area to choose from you don't want food from Herb N Kitchen, within the hotel. The gym is quite large and has enough equipment to get a good work out. There were several shops within the hotel and the staff were happy to help if you had any issues.

Date of stay: November 2017

Thank you for your review and we appreciate your feedback. Our team is thrilled to learn that you enjoyed your experience with us. It sounds as if between our attentive team and convenient location, your travels went exactly as planned. We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed December 5, 2017 via mobile

It’s an absolute crime that this hotel can still pass off as 4* when the only thing 4* about it is the location.

The rooms are dated and that’s being kind, the mattress feels like it’s been here for at least a decade, no tea and coffee making facilities, no bottled water, premium charges for wifi in your room ($14.95 per 24hrs).

If you have any sort of expectations when booking a hotel then this place definitely isn’t for you.

Trip type: Traveled solo
NewYorkHiltonMidtown, General Manager at New York Hilton Midtown, responded to this reviewResponded December 6, 2017

Thank you for your feedback and we appreciate you bringing these concerning details to our teams attention. Providing our guests with a comfortable and relaxed stay is of great importance to us. Our team has been hard at working updating and renovating our guest rooms to imrpove wall furnishes, lighting and furntirue. During your next stay make sure to request a premier room. We hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back soon and Make it Right.

Reviewed December 5, 2017 via mobile

I arrived today on a business trip. I’m stuck in this hell hole for 3 days. My “deluxe queen” room looks like a rural Motel 6 circa 1990, no offense to Motel 6, because at least they don’t pretend to be high end. I’ve stayed in a lot of hotel rooms in NYC, and this is hands down the worst. The carpet appears not to have been cleaned in about 20 years. The wallpaper is peeling. The air vent is filthy. The single tiny arm chair literally has a hole in it. The room is tiny. I can touch the bathroom and entry ceiling without even fully extending my arm (I’m 5’8” and flat footed). The manager does not care. Not even a little bit. Refused to move me to an adequate room, says this is “what I reserved.” I mean I thought I reserved a room at a Hilton, not a roach motel. Oh - and they’re charging $650 a night plus taxes for the privilege of staying in this disgusting habitation. Don’t stay here if you can possibly help it.

Trip type: Traveled on business
NewYorkHiltonMidtown, Director of Front Office at New York Hilton Midtown, responded to this reviewResponded December 6, 2017

Thank you for your feedback and we appreciate you taking the time to submit a review. We are disappointed to hear that your experience was less than impressive. Providing our guests with a comfortable and relaxed stay is of top priority to us, so we're disappointed to learn of your experience with our front desk team. We greatly appreciate your feedback, as we use it as a means to improve and we hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back soon and Make it Right.

Krystal Eng