$207
$399
$345
Doubletree.com
  • Room Service
Millennium Broadway New York Times Square(New York City)(Great Value!)
$396
$229
  • Room Service
Hotel Edison Times Square(New York City)
$160
  • Bar/Lounge
  • Fitness center
Pod 51 Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
$184
$145
  • Bar/Lounge
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of $168/night.

Blue Moon Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
$289
$130
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of $171/night.

YOTEL New York(New York City)(Great Value!)
$213
$170
  • Restaurant
The New Yorker a Wyndham Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
$192
$165
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $187/night.

11,511 results
All reviewsthe executive loungecentral parkherb n kitchengreat locationnew yorktimes squarerockefeller centerlarge hotelradio city music hallbusy hotelfew blocksfifth avenuehousekeeping staffhigh floorcorner roombagelsstreet noise
Reviewed November 5, 2012

I spent 2 nights in November '12 at this Hilton. The standard king bed room exceeded my expectation. It was an easy walk to Central Park, Broadway, and Times Square. I am Diamond with Hilton and I enjoyed the lounge. If you are Diamond with Hilton, be sure to ask for your meal vouchers because they can be used anytime at the Starbucks and hotel restaurant.

Room Tip: Higher level rooms are quieter and the top floor elevators seem to be less congested
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled with friends
Kek98, Director of Sales at New York Hilton Midtown, responded to this reviewResponded November 6, 2012

Thank you for your most recent stay at the Hilton New York. Love hearing that our location worked for your trip. Thank you also for being a loyal Hilton Hotels guest.

Reviewed November 5, 2012

This is a large hotel that makes you feel special. My friend and I meet in new york 2 times a year and we will be going back. For xmas she is giving me my own black light and hotel cleaning supplies. I am very fussy, no need to be at this hotel. We were treated well and the front desk and staff were very helpful.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank Ann S

Thank you for your review of the hotel and your last stay. It is great to hear that the hotel room and service met your expectations. We look forward to welcoming you back to the Hilton New York on your next NYC visit.

Reviewed November 5, 2012

Great location close to every mid town location.times square , Central Park, museums radio city and more. Clean updated rooms great service. Everyone who worked there really cared about every meed. A little pricey but worth it!

• Stayed: November 2012
Reviewed November 5, 2012

I usually don't stay at Hiltons - but having come for business, the hotel was already picked out for me, plus I knew that it had a great location (actually, the location was the best thing about the hotel) so I agreed to stay here. The hotel itself (the lobby, appearance) was very nice - the service was wonderful, I asked to be moved twice and they complied (one time because I requested a double bed and was given a single) the other because I wanted a higher floor. So in that sense they were accommodating. But my main complaint was - this was not the cleanliness of a 5-star hotel. First of all, the room had a weird feet smell to it. The bathroom had a sweaty/old water smell to it, even though it was renovated, the cleaning crew did not do a good job - I found hair on the wall and some in the tub, the walls had some stains, wallpaper was peeling, etc. The beds didn't have bed bugs so in that sense I was happy. But there was no working fridge- would have been nice to put my drinks in there especially since it was warm in NYC at that time. Overall was just OK - if the price were $100-150 a night I would not complain. But the rate was $479, and in Europe if you pay that much (in Germany, and the UK) you get a great, clean room for the same price.

Room Tip: Ask for a higher floor; they will accommodate you.
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business

Thank you for your most recent review of the hotel. Glad to hear the location worked for your stay. I am disappointed to hear about your room quality and issues relative to the room. I am wiring you privately to find out more details on your stay and if we can rectify it in any way. I would really like to look into your reservation and your room to ensure that we determine the issues ahead of the next guest arriving.

Reviewed November 4, 2012

The hotel has a lovely foyer. The staff greeting from the front of house were courteous, but not overly friendly.

We were hassled by the door staff for a large tip for taking a box to our room.

I felt that our room was a 3.5 star room, not 5 stars. There were no tea or coffee facilities. There was no bottled water, and I could not even find glasses to get a glass of water from the tap.

In regards to the location, we found that all the interesting things that we wanted to do were in Lower Manhattan, so in future I would stay down that way instead of mid town.

I would not recommend staying at this hotel unless the location is perfect for you.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business

Thank you for your review of the Hilton New York. We have sent a private message to get some more information on your stay. The hotel looks to provide services that work for the changing travel landscape and guests. We have removed coffee makers as we have found that the usage for the guests was not as great as it was of days past. The hotel will be adding a new offering in 2013 that will speak to the changing traveler and his or her needs. Thank you again and please advise via the individual email.