$139
$127
Doubletree.com
Savings alert! 42% below average rates

The price you found is 42% lower than this hotel's average rate of $220/night.

Millennium Broadway New York Times Square(New York City)(Great Value!)
$225
$143
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of $180/night.

$174
$149
Savings alert! 34% below average rates

The price you found is 34% lower than this hotel's average rate of $225/night.

Hotel Edison Times Square(New York City)
$133
$97
  • Bar/Lounge
  • Fitness center
Savings alert! 41% below average rates

The price you found is 41% lower than this hotel's average rate of $164/night.

Crowne Plaza Times Square Manhattan(New York City)(Great Value!)
$196
$114
CrownePlaza.com
  • Pool
$144
$135
HIExpress.com
  • Breakfast included
The New Yorker a Wyndham Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
$161
$113
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 35% below average rates

The price you found is 35% lower than this hotel's average rate of $175/night.

Blue Moon Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
$229
$110
Savings alert! 28% below average rates

The price you found is 28% lower than this hotel's average rate of $152/night.

YOTEL New York(New York City)(Great Value!)
$201
$116
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of $143/night.

11,487 results
All reviewsthe executive loungecentral parkherb n kitchengreat locationnew yorktimes squarerockefeller centerlarge hotelradio city music hallbusy hotelfew blocksfifth avenuehousekeeping staffhigh floorcorner roombagelsstreet noise
Reviewed July 12, 2012

We stayed here during the NYC Triathlon. Perfect location for subway , Central Park, shopping on 5th avenue and tremendous restaurants. It is a large hotel and convention center but the staff are very attentive all requests. on turn trips. Will definitely consider this hotel again.

Room Tip: Higher floors for view.
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
4  Thank GRITS55
Reviewed July 12, 2012

My wife and I visited at the end of June/early July for a weekend "Getaway" vacation. We stayed in this hotel a few years ago our last time in NYC and were so pleased we chose here again. This time, the service was even better than remembered! By being a HHonors member, we got expedited check-in (by passed a line of about 20 people to direct service) and on our way to our room on an "executive level" (which was cheaper than nearly all other hotels in the area, AMAZING!) were greeted by every worker with a smile and a courteous "Hello." The Central Park view was amazing and the rooms were extremely comfortable. Free continental breakfast for executive level rooms was nothing special (mainly bagels, breads, etc.) but it was free and was honestly good for what you got (no waffles, eggs, etc.) and my wife and I had no complaints as it was quick and easy and allowed us to get going. Location is amazing as it's close to Times Square and Central Park without the noise and clutter of Times Square. Also very close to both E train and F train, giving you access to fun parts of Manhattan like SoHo and Greenwich Village. We will absolutely stay here again when we return and would recommend this hotel to anyone!

Room Tip: Try Katz's Deli in the East Village for pastrami... it's amazing! Enjoy Columbus Circle and Central Park at night, views can't be beat!
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank stlcardsfancpa
Reviewed July 11, 2012

This is Hilton in all it's wonder in the middle of NY in all it's wonder. This hotel is always humming with activity and is a good place to grab a room while in NY on business. I enjoy the convenience for work for eating and even slipping down to times square. It's a big hotel so don't expect an intimate experience but it has the service of a classic NY hotel.

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled on business
1  Thank papat
Reviewed July 11, 2012

Hilton NYC is a wonderful hotel where I stay weekly, so I've gotten to know it well. The front desk staff, in particular Anika Makoonsingh are top notch and ensure a positive reception and service at all times. If you are in NYC, this is absolutely the place to stay, as the rooms, restaurants and exec lounge are top notch.

Also, don't miss the fitness center, one of the best you will find in a hotel.

Room Tip: The Hilton Honors floors have top notch rooms
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled on business

So not worth the money.

When I came here first with my family, I should have known this was a poor choice once the bellman/ porter started bad mouthing our driver. (some scuffle about parking or not parking, very inconsequential details, yet the old bellman with an italian accent was yelling at our driver for not responding quickly enough)
Then, when he saw that we each had 2 large suitcases, (4 of us) he said under his breath, "ugh, are you kidding? I BETTER GET A GOOD TIP OUT OF THIS" what kind of a hotel bellboy says that? Even if I hadn't heard him mutter that, I was surprised by this attitude I was greeted with at a supposedly 5 star hotel.
I gave him a good tip, but now I wish I hadn't. I even told the receptionist about this when I was checking in, but she seemed to care very little, saying she will tell the manager but didn't even bother to ask which bellman it was.

The rooms are mediocre at best, very little amenities, and they have the mini fridge locked up! We couldn't even use the fridge to cool our water in! I guess I'm used to hotels where they provide many amenities, such as complimentary bottles of water or a minibar...And the bathroom is shabby too, needs renovation. I was expecting something similar cause we were paying over $300 a night for a room.

Everything about this place shouts old/run down, even the lobby and restaurants. The restaurants here reminded me of a family diner, nothing modern or new.. the decorations shouted the 90s. This place hasn't kept up with modern styles..like the W or the Grand Hyatt..

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family