Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed October 9, 2018

I stumbled across this hostel on booking.com. I contacted the hotel as i had a couple of questions and they not only we very kind and patient with the amount of questions i had, they were happy to help with my booking.

The room i had was fantastic. The wifi worked well, despite all my worries it wouldnt, the room was across the hall from the shared WC, which made it very useful and safe for a lone single lady to use the toilet, and i had a wonderful view outside of my window. The staff were super friendly, especially the lovely man who checked me in.

I am returning again in next year, and have told friends who are also coming to book rooms here because i loved it so.

its like a little gem in the middle of NYC.

Date of stay: September 2018
5  Thank WonderfulMH
Reviewed September 30, 2018

Negatives: The AC doesn't work very well and it is noisy. The area around the hotel is also a bit noisy, not only due to some bars in front of the hotel but also because on the back you can hear the AC of other buildings during the whole night. However that didn't disturb me as much as I thought it would. On the positive side, the streets surrounding the hotel have barely any traffic.

Positives: Great location! It's right next to Union Square, where several metro lines cross. I was a bit sceptical about the shared bathrooms but they were always in good shape! The internet speed in the room was perfect. Communication with the hotel was also good. Taking into account the average price of a room in NYC, this hotel was great!

Date of stay: September 2018
1  Thank João M
Reviewed August 30, 2018

We stayed here in a room for two with an extra bed. I paid $228 for two nights for this room with a shared bathroom.
The extra bed was very uncomfortable and the aircondition had a funky smell.

The location is great. Next to Union Square and easy access to the subway.

The rooms are outdated and packed with old furniture. There are no space left for suitcases.
The housekeeping was very rude to me, twice, when she the first day asked me to take the elevator, in my pyjamas, to get a shower on another floor! Just because she had removed the shower curtains! Why do this in the morning when everyone wants to take a shower??
The second day the same lady yelled at me because I put a bag with garbage outside the door. (I was on my way to put this in the bin)
There were also no toilet paper at all in any of the toilets on the floor.

Not worth the money. Go somewhere else.

Room tip: Don’t pick a room with an extra bed..They are small with uncomfortable beds.
Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank home2annika
Reviewed August 18, 2018 via mobile

Stayed here for a few nights in July. The price was great, very reasonable. We payed extra for our own bathroom. The room was basic, just what we were looking for and clean. Staff were very pleasant and helpful. If I came back to New York I would definitely stay here again.

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank lmcl33
Reviewed July 25, 2018

Very basic hotel on Union Square. Very near empire state building and 20-30 minute walk to Central Park and Times Square. Ideal for a few days stay in New York at a good price. Bathroom not in room was not an issue for me. Was clean and safe.

Date of stay: July 2018