There are many nicer places to stay in NY, but none close to the price here. the value is GREAT and the location is GREAT. The place is clean but sparse and being NY it is not the quietest place, but I don't think its the Seafarers issue, I think NY is in general a little noisy.
The location is great! Subway nearby (hub-so you can catch many subways), Panera bread, Starbucks, Trader Joes, grocery store, Walgreens, Five Napkin burgers, are all a couple blocks away. the lobby is nice and you can get a cup of coffee for a quarter. The chapel inside is really nice also if you need some quiet time. The room looks and feels like a dormitory-plain, plain, plain. In our double we had a refrigerator and a small tv. The bottom line is great value and I would stay here again because I usually don't spend that much time in the room and the bed was comfortable enough that I had no problems sleeping.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Odigeo and Agoda so you can book your Seafarers & International House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Seafarers And International House
- Seafarers & International House Hotel New York City
- Seafarers International Hotel
- Hotel Seafarers International