For Manhattan Island, it is hard to beat the price point of a room at this hotel. We have stayed here many times and continue to be pleased with the offerings, the staff, and certainly the location as it is one block from Union Square and the subway. There are lots of amenities within a few block radius including but not limited to three grocery stores including Whole Foods, Trader Joes, a drug store/pharmacy, a multitude of restaurants, shopping, and Union Square itself which is pleasant to sit and relax in. Be aware the hotel is not the Plaza or the Hyatt Regency. The accomodations are basic with all the essentials one really needs. We had a twin room with bathroom in the room otherwise there is the option of sharing a bathroom in the hallway, which might decrease the cost of your room. The fact they are "more than a hotel" is also admirable given the ministry they provide (you're invited to check out the website for this info.) Overall, Seafarers will continue to be THE place we reside when visiting NYC.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Agoda and HotelsClick so you can book your Seafarers & International House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Seafarers & International House Hotel New York City
- Seafarers And International House
- Seafarers International Hotel
- Hotel Seafarers International