After searching for affordable hotels in downtown New York, I was thrilled to discover the Searfarers. Yes, it is very, very basic. But it's in Manhattan! A couple of blocks from Union Square, with super easy subway access. Lots of restaurants and grocery stores nearby. If you just need a place to lay your head, you can't go wrong here. I was in a single room, with a shared bath. Never had to wait for the shower or toilet. My single complaint was the Internet access, as I'm an avid photographer who uploads to my Facebook "following' as I travel. I could rarely connect to their wireless, yet could go across the street to a local pub and connect fine. Aside from that, I will definitely stay here again and recommend Seafarers to my friends.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your Seafarers & International House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Seafarers & International House Hotel New York City
- Seafarers And International House
- Seafarers International Hotel
- Hotel Seafarers International