The seafarers really is a great place to stay inexpensively in NYC. It was my second time around, and I still would come back.
- Great location right at Union Square.
- Rooms are clean and have okay views out of the windows.
- facilities are all clean
- coffee (25 cent) in the lobby
- helpful staff
- couldn't find any evidence or reports of bed bugs
- Rooms and house certainly aren't the most beautiful you have ever seen. Not a place to hang around a lot, but a good base for tourists who are much in town either way.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and HotelPower so you can book your Seafarers & International House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Seafarers And International House
- Seafarers & International House Hotel New York City
- Seafarers International Hotel
- Hotel Seafarers International