I was really impressed with this hotel. We arrived in NYC around 10am and check-in wasn't until 3pm, however the staff were very accommodating and let us store our many bags in the interim, and they also gave us access to the gym area so we could freshen up for the day, even before we checked in.
Coming in from a long drive into town, it was nice to be greeted by SUPER friendly staff. They were like old friends, really personable and likeable, and I found this was the case with each and every person that worked there. You can tell that they take customer service very seriously, because everyone had the same pleasant attitude and were conversational and NICE! Really rare.
The location was superb. We were minutes away from everything we needed to see: restaurants, shopping, and all of the hot spots.
The room was great for two of us. I know the expectation is that all hotel rooms in NYC are ridiculously small, but this was nicely set up that size wasn't an issue. There was plenty of room to be comfortable, along with a desk, closet space, and room to unpack and move about. Yes, the washroom was small but nothing awkward.
Overall, this was a fabulous find! I would definitely stay here again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Club Quarters Hotel, opposite Rockefeller Center provides contemporary, efficient accommodations in an inviting, club-like atmosphere with 230 rooms located opposite Rockefeller Center, steps away from the famous skating rink, Christmas tree, St. Patrick's Cathedral, Saks Fifth Avenue, Museum of Modern Art and Radio City Music Hall. Minutes from world class shopping, restaurants and entertainment. The other impressive feature of this Club Quarters is The Terrace Club, the luxury executive club on the 7th floor, featuring year-round outdoor dining. Club Quarters, opposite Rockefeller Center provides:• Safe, restricted entry• Fast and easy self check-in and check-out• Free high speed internet access throughout the hotel• Onsite restaurant • Multi-menu in-room dining options (through onsite restaurant and many local restaurants)• Refrigerator and microwave available• Unlimited complimentary chilled purified bottled water • 3 meeting and event rooms available (maximum reception style 55 people)• Free use of computer/printer • Ergonomic workstations• State of the art guest rooms with premium bedding• Contemporary furnishings• Flat panel HD TVs• Complimentary coffee and tea• 24 hour guest service desk • Fitness room • Exercise equipment delivered to guest room upon request • Corporate Apartments available • Value rates• Government per diem rates 365 day a year with valid ID. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, Agoda, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Club Quarters Hotel, opposite Rockefeller Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Club Quarters, Opposite Rockefeller Hotel New York City
- Hotel Quarters Rockefeller Center
- Quarters Rockefeller Center Hotel
- Club Quarters Rockefeller Center