I enjoyed this hotel, it was my home away from home for nine days. Yes, the rooms are a bit small, but who stays in their hotel room when there is so much to do in NYC! One can always go up to The Terrace, it's the hotel restaurant. It has a great seating area on the terrace with snacks available when they aren't serving meals. The breeze up there is wonderful and relaxing.
My only complaint is about the maid service, they were never consistent and I found myself asking for towels, toilet paper, soap, consistently! It's as if the maids were never not keeping tabs on which rooms they had/had not serviced for the day. One day, my room had been serviced, but they had forgotten to take the used towels away! Even though the maid service was a slight inconvenience, it was tolerable b/c they were good about retrieving anything I needed.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Club Quarters Hotel, opposite Rockefeller Center provides contemporary, efficient accommodations in an inviting, club-like atmosphere with 230 rooms located opposite Rockefeller Center, steps away from the famous skating rink, Christmas tree, St. Patrick's Cathedral, Saks Fifth Avenue, Museum of Modern Art and Radio City Music Hall. Minutes from world class shopping, restaurants and entertainment. The other impressive feature of this Club Quarters is The Terrace Club, the luxury executive club on the 7th floor, featuring year-round outdoor dining. Club Quarters, opposite Rockefeller Center provides:• Safe, restricted entry• Fast and easy self check-in and check-out• Free high speed internet access throughout the hotel• Onsite restaurant • Multi-menu in-room dining options (through onsite restaurant and many local restaurants)• Refrigerator and microwave available• Unlimited complimentary chilled purified bottled water • 3 meeting and event rooms available (maximum reception style 55 people)• Free use of computer/printer • Ergonomic workstations• State of the art guest rooms with premium bedding• Contemporary furnishings• Flat panel HD TVs• Complimentary coffee and tea• 24 hour guest service desk • Fitness room • Exercise equipment delivered to guest room upon request • Corporate Apartments available • Value rates• Government per diem rates 365 day a year with valid ID. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire, Priceline, Orbitz, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Club Quarters Hotel, opposite Rockefeller Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Club Quarters, Opposite Rockefeller Hotel New York City
- Hotel Quarters Rockefeller Center
- Quarters Rockefeller Center Hotel
- Club Quarters Rockefeller Center