I booked a room with hotels.com. When I got to NYC, the hotel didn't have the room that we were promised ( queen with rollaway bed for teen son). The midtown location couldn't give us a room that we were supposed to get so they sent us to the Rockerfeller Center location. The staff at the front desk were overwhelmed by the amount of people checking in. They couldn't give us the room either so we ended us with a queen room. One of us had to sleep on the floor. WE were on the 8th floor and could smell the food cooking from the restaurant below. You could also hear the water running from the toilets above us. The next day they gave us a room with a rollaway bed but not without constant badgering to give us what we were promised. Location was great, but the hotel staff was subpar when it came to dealing with a problem. would not stay at hotel through a website ever again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Club Quarters Hotel, opposite Rockefeller Center provides contemporary, efficient accommodations in an inviting, club-like atmosphere with 230 rooms located opposite Rockefeller Center, steps away from the famous skating rink, Christmas tree, St. Patrick's Cathedral, Saks Fifth Avenue, Museum of Modern Art and Radio City Music Hall. Minutes from world class shopping, restaurants and entertainment. The other impressive feature of this Club Quarters is The Terrace Club, the luxury executive club on the 7th floor, featuring year-round outdoor dining. Club Quarters, opposite Rockefeller Center provides:• Safe, restricted entry• Fast and easy self check-in and check-out• Free high speed internet access throughout the hotel• Onsite restaurant • Multi-menu in-room dining options (through onsite restaurant and many local restaurants)• Refrigerator and microwave available• Unlimited complimentary chilled purified bottled water • 3 meeting and event rooms available (maximum reception style 55 people)• Free use of computer/printer • Ergonomic workstations• State of the art guest rooms with premium bedding• Contemporary furnishings• Flat panel HD TVs• Complimentary coffee and tea• 24 hour guest service desk • Fitness room • Exercise equipment delivered to guest room upon request • Corporate Apartments available • Value rates• Government per diem rates 365 day a year with valid ID. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Despegar.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Jetsetter and HotelQuickly so you can book your Club Quarters Hotel, opposite Rockefeller Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Club Quarters, Opposite Rockefeller Hotel New York City
- Hotel Quarters Rockefeller Center
- Quarters Rockefeller Center Hotel
- Club Quarters Rockefeller Center