I arrived early and was told no rooms were available and I would have to go to their sister hotel down the street. I said I could wait for a room, so they stored my bags. I returned 5 hours later and my room was ready. I have stayed here many times, this was the first time I had windows facing west and south. The room was on an upper floor, so maybe that's why there were windows on two sides. Nice view to the west of Radio City Music Hall. The rooms are very small, but if you are only in the room to sleep, they are fine. The bathroom has a pocket door, to save on space I imagine. Free water and water bottles on every other floor. They have room service and a restaurant. Great place to stay if you want to be in the middle of everything in Mid-town. Short walk to the theatre district. Gym is good, but hard to find on the 6th floor, like walking through a maze. The one downside to this hotel, and it has happened to me during other stays is that the elevator must be activated by your room key and it doesn't always register on the first swipe, so you have to be mindful of that otherwise you end up on the 26th floor! One problem I had was that upon returning to my room one night, I had no towels. I called the front desk and it took close to an hour (and 2 calls) to get bath towels delivered to my room.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Club Quarters Hotel, opposite Rockefeller Center provides contemporary, efficient accommodations in an inviting, club-like atmosphere with 230 rooms located opposite Rockefeller Center, steps away from the famous skating rink, Christmas tree, St. Patrick's Cathedral, Saks Fifth Avenue, Museum of Modern Art and Radio City Music Hall. Minutes from world class shopping, restaurants and entertainment. The other impressive feature of this Club Quarters is The Terrace Club, the luxury executive club on the 7th floor, featuring year-round outdoor dining. Club Quarters, opposite Rockefeller Center provides:• Safe, restricted entry• Fast and easy self check-in and check-out• Free high speed internet access throughout the hotel• Onsite restaurant • Multi-menu in-room dining options (through onsite restaurant and many local restaurants)• Refrigerator and microwave available• Unlimited complimentary chilled purified bottled water • 3 meeting and event rooms available (maximum reception style 55 people)• Free use of computer/printer • Ergonomic workstations• State of the art guest rooms with premium bedding• Contemporary furnishings• Flat panel HD TVs• Complimentary coffee and tea• 24 hour guest service desk • Fitness room • Exercise equipment delivered to guest room upon request • Corporate Apartments available • Value rates• Government per diem rates 365 day a year with valid ID. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Club Quarters Hotel, opposite Rockefeller Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Club Quarters, Opposite Rockefeller Hotel New York City
- Hotel Quarters Rockefeller Center
- Quarters Rockefeller Center Hotel
- Club Quarters Rockefeller Center