Just left the Club Quarters Rockefeller Center after a 4-night stay. I won't stay anywhere else in NY now! Our party consisted of myself & my husband, and 2 sons ages 18 & 23. We had booked 2 rooms: a "queen loft" with a kitchenette for $309 for ourselves, and a standard room (1 double bed) for $274. Both rooms had 20+ foot ceilings, making the rooms feel extremely spacious. Our "queen" room actually had a king bed, and the standard room had a queen bed. The square footage was more than adequate, extremely roomy! Very upscale feel to the decor.....very comfortable beds; our king bed came with 8 down pillows! The rooms were very quiet (except for the first night when some jackhammering was being done on the front sidewalk). The Terrace Club on the 7th floor has incredible outdoor views of St. Patrick's Cathedral, Rockefeller Center and Radio City. The location of this hotel can't be beat!!! The only down side was the lobby....miniscule and non-descript.....but who cares? The lobby did not reflect the quality of the guest rooms at all.
There are only 5 or 6 "Queen loft" rooms; it was really nice to have the fridge, microwave and bar sink. Highly recommended!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Club Quarters Hotel, opposite Rockefeller Center provides contemporary, efficient accommodations in an inviting, club-like atmosphere with 230 rooms located opposite Rockefeller Center, steps away from the famous skating rink, Christmas tree, St. Patrick's Cathedral, Saks Fifth Avenue, Museum of Modern Art and Radio City Music Hall. Minutes from world class shopping, restaurants and entertainment. The other impressive feature of this Club Quarters is The Terrace Club, the luxury executive club on the 7th floor, featuring year-round outdoor dining. Club Quarters, opposite Rockefeller Center provides:• Safe, restricted entry• Fast and easy self check-in and check-out• Free high speed internet access throughout the hotel• Onsite restaurant • Multi-menu in-room dining options (through onsite restaurant and many local restaurants)• Refrigerator and microwave available• Unlimited complimentary chilled purified bottled water • 3 meeting and event rooms available (maximum reception style 55 people)• Free use of computer/printer • Ergonomic workstations• State of the art guest rooms with premium bedding• Contemporary furnishings• Flat panel HD TVs• Complimentary coffee and tea• 24 hour guest service desk • Fitness room • Exercise equipment delivered to guest room upon request • Corporate Apartments available • Value rates• Government per diem rates 365 day a year with valid ID. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, Agoda, Hotwire, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Club Quarters Hotel, opposite Rockefeller Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Club Quarters, Opposite Rockefeller Hotel New York City
- Hotel Quarters Rockefeller Center
- Quarters Rockefeller Center Hotel
- Club Quarters Rockefeller Center