I stayed in this hotel for three nights and considering that I didn't come to NYC to stay inside a hotel room, I would say this hotel is a perfect base to explore Manhattan. The room and bathroom are clean and comfortable, room size just big enough for one or two pax. The staff were friendly and helpful, considering that I came with a group and they managed to serve us all just fine during check-in and check-out. Unfortunately the lobby was so small that it was crammed when we arrived and departed. The room we had didn't come with breakfast but it gave us the opportunity to try out the various affordable nearby eateries everyday. Good place for first time visit to NY as plenty of landmarks are just within walking distance, namely Rockefeller Plaza, Fifth Ave, Times Square, Radio City Music Hall, Central Park, even the NYT office in Eighth Ave and UN HQ in First Ave.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Club Quarters, opposite Rockefeller Center provides contemporary, efficient accommodations in an inviting, club-like atmosphere with 230 rooms located opposite Rockefeller Center, steps away from the famous skating rink, Christmas tree, St. Patrick's Cathedral, Saks Fifth Avenue, Museum of Modern Art and Radio City Music Hall. Minutes from world class shopping, restaurants and entertainment. The other impressive feature of this Club Quarters is The Terrace Club, the luxury executive club on the 7th floor, featuring year-round outdoor dining. Club Quarters, opposite Rockefeller Center provides:• Safe, restricted entry• Fast and easy self check-in and check-out• Free high speed internet access throughout the hotel• Onsite restaurant • Multi-menu in-room dining options (through onsite restaurant and many local restaurants)• Refrigerator and microwave available• Unlimited complimentary chilled purified bottled water • 3 meeting and event rooms available (maximum reception style 55 people)• Free use of computer/printer • Ergonomic workstations• State of the art guest rooms with premium bedding• Contemporary furnishings• Flat panel HD TVs• Complimentary coffee and tea• 24 hour guest service desk • Fitness room • Exercise equipment delivered to guest room upon request • Corporate Apartments available • Value rates• Government per diem rates 365 day a year with valid ID. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Despegar.com and Jetsetter so you can book your Club Quarters Hotel, opposite Rockefeller Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Club Quarters, Opposite Rockefeller Hotel New York City
- Hotel Quarters Rockefeller Center
- Quarters Rockefeller Center Hotel
- Club Quarters Rockefeller Center