This is a very convenient hotel across from Rock Center. My room was spacious and up to date; my only complaints were the heating system and the shower. I was unable to control the heat from the room - consequently, the room was rather hot although not intolerable. The shower did not have a high enough basis or a long enough shower curtain so water drained onto the floor - which made for a slippery mess. One last and minor complaint, the coffee, tea and fixings were not replaced daily so I woke up one morning unable to have a quick cup of coffee in the room before heading off for meetings.
One the plus side, the room was very nice and inexpensive by NYC standards. The staff was pleasant, friendly and professional. The lounge on the 7th floor is great and truly, my lunch there one afternoon was excellent -- the salmon was perfectly cooked, piping hot and the wait staff terrific.
There are convenience shops and cafe's nearby for inexpensive bites to eat or coffee. I love this midtown location and would definitely stay here again. I did not use the gym but took a peek at it -- it's nice and the locker room (at least for the ladies) was very nice.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Club Quarters Hotel, opposite Rockefeller Center provides contemporary, efficient accommodations in an inviting, club-like atmosphere with 230 rooms located opposite Rockefeller Center, steps away from the famous skating rink, Christmas tree, St. Patrick's Cathedral, Saks Fifth Avenue, Museum of Modern Art and Radio City Music Hall. Minutes from world class shopping, restaurants and entertainment. The other impressive feature of this Club Quarters is The Terrace Club, the luxury executive club on the 7th floor, featuring year-round outdoor dining. Club Quarters, opposite Rockefeller Center provides:• Safe, restricted entry• Fast and easy self check-in and check-out• Free high speed internet access throughout the hotel• Onsite restaurant • Multi-menu in-room dining options (through onsite restaurant and many local restaurants)• Refrigerator and microwave available• Unlimited complimentary chilled purified bottled water • 3 meeting and event rooms available (maximum reception style 55 people)• Free use of computer/printer • Ergonomic workstations• State of the art guest rooms with premium bedding• Contemporary furnishings• Flat panel HD TVs• Complimentary coffee and tea• 24 hour guest service desk • Fitness room • Exercise equipment delivered to guest room upon request • Corporate Apartments available • Value rates• Government per diem rates 365 day a year with valid ID. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Travelocity, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Hotwire, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Club Quarters Hotel, opposite Rockefeller Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Club Quarters, Opposite Rockefeller Hotel New York City
- Hotel Quarters Rockefeller Center
- Quarters Rockefeller Center Hotel
- Club Quarters Rockefeller Center