I was able to book 3 nights for a romantic weekend with the wife. It must of been a slow weekend in NYC because I got the rooms for like 130 a night. I was worried that our hotel room would be too small from reading the reviews here, but there was plenty of room and comparable to other rooms I've been in when visiting NYC. It's on the small side compared to other cities but felt fine for NYC. The inside is very modernized, I do wish the LCD TV was larger, it was pretty small. As a tourist, I find it hard to find a better location, it's a few blocks from Time Square, across the street from Rockefeller and a short walk to Central Park. The subway station (6 train) that goes south to downtown was a short walk as well. I highly recommending taking it to Spring Street and going to Lombardi's for the best pizza you'll ever have.
Pros:location is perfect
decor is upscale/modernized
service was great, very helpful in lobby
price was fantastic, might of just gotten lucky though for the weekend I picked.
walls are on the thin side, could hear our neighbors conversations
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Club Quarters Hotel, opposite Rockefeller Center provides contemporary, efficient accommodations in an inviting, club-like atmosphere with 230 rooms located opposite Rockefeller Center, steps away from the famous skating rink, Christmas tree, St. Patrick's Cathedral, Saks Fifth Avenue, Museum of Modern Art and Radio City Music Hall. Minutes from world class shopping, restaurants and entertainment. The other impressive feature of this Club Quarters is The Terrace Club, the luxury executive club on the 7th floor, featuring year-round outdoor dining. Club Quarters, opposite Rockefeller Center provides:• Safe, restricted entry• Fast and easy self check-in and check-out• Free high speed internet access throughout the hotel• Onsite restaurant • Multi-menu in-room dining options (through onsite restaurant and many local restaurants)• Refrigerator and microwave available• Unlimited complimentary chilled purified bottled water • 3 meeting and event rooms available (maximum reception style 55 people)• Free use of computer/printer • Ergonomic workstations• State of the art guest rooms with premium bedding• Contemporary furnishings• Flat panel HD TVs• Complimentary coffee and tea• 24 hour guest service desk • Fitness room • Exercise equipment delivered to guest room upon request • Corporate Apartments available • Value rates• Government per diem rates 365 day a year with valid ID. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Agoda, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, getaroom.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Club Quarters Hotel, opposite Rockefeller Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Club Quarters, Opposite Rockefeller Hotel New York City
- Hotel Quarters Rockefeller Center
- Quarters Rockefeller Center Hotel
- Club Quarters Rockefeller Center