On a recent business trip to New York City, I stayed at the Club Quarters Hotel. Before this trip, I had never even heard of the hotel. But I was so pleasantly surprised. It was so comfortable, the upstairs deck/lounge area was amazing -- as were the views of the big tree going up in Rockefeller Center -- that I would definitely recommend this hotel again and again. I liked the extra touch of offering free refillable bottles for water in the lounge. To be sure, it's a business trip on a budget hotel. But that fit my contractor/freelance lifestyle just right and it was the preferred hotel of the company I do work with. On top of everything else - it was so easy to get in and out of, it was well located between 6th and Avenue of the Americas (7th), and close to decent shopping, not to mention restaurants. The rooms are small but that did not bother me at all since I was on this trip solo. I'm not sure but I don't think the bed was a queen but rather a double. No matter - it suited me just fine b/c the pillows and bed were very comfortable. I did ask for a quiet room and the hotel delivered as well. The only time I heard noise was the morning that NBC had the boy band, "One Direction" on the morning show and screaming girls could be heard from miles around. It actually made for some excitement, even if I wasn't tuned in to it fully.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Club Quarters, opposite Rockefeller Center provides contemporary, efficient accommodations in an inviting, club-like atmosphere with 230 rooms located opposite Rockefeller Center, steps away from the famous skating rink, Christmas tree, St. Patrick's Cathedral, Saks Fifth Avenue, Museum of Modern Art and Radio City Music Hall. Minutes from world class shopping, restaurants and entertainment. The other impressive feature of this Club Quarters is The Terrace Club, the luxury executive club on the 7th floor, featuring year-round outdoor dining. Club Quarters, opposite Rockefeller Center provides:• Safe, restricted entry• Fast and easy self check-in and check-out• Free high speed internet access throughout the hotel• Onsite restaurant • Multi-menu in-room dining options (through onsite restaurant and many local restaurants)• Refrigerator and microwave available• Unlimited complimentary chilled purified bottled water • 3 meeting and event rooms available (maximum reception style 55 people)• Free use of computer/printer • Ergonomic workstations• State of the art guest rooms with premium bedding• Contemporary furnishings• Flat panel HD TVs• Complimentary coffee and tea• 24 hour guest service desk • Fitness room • Exercise equipment delivered to guest room upon request • Corporate Apartments available • Value rates• Government per diem rates 365 day a year with valid ID. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Expedia, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Odigeo and Jetsetter so you can book your Club Quarters Hotel, opposite Rockefeller Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Club Quarters, Opposite Rockefeller Hotel New York City
- Hotel Quarters Rockefeller Center
- Quarters Rockefeller Center Hotel
- Club Quarters Rockefeller Center