Rockefeller center and Radio City music hall is right across the street and Central Park and Times Square are just couple of blocks away. In terms of location it doesn't get better than this. Ok, not true. There are Hiltons and Marriotts right in the middle of Times Square but it would cost you an arm and a leg to stay there. I got a standard room for 170 a night on a Presidents Day weekend. The price is reasonable considering all the adjacent hotels nearby are all 250+.
The room was spacious enough, bathrooms clean, free wifi and the linen was clean. The staff was very friendly and helpful. I didn't dine there but they do have a restaurant at the 7th which might come in handy. I couldn't get my TV to start and called the reception at midnight and a tech came right away.
The reason I didn't give 5 stars is because there is club 'Johnny Utah' right next door. It's almost like they share the same entrance. Because of this there is always a group of party-dressed people assembled at the entrance and also at around midnight there was always a large trash cart in the reception area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Club Quarters Hotel, opposite Rockefeller Center provides contemporary, efficient accommodations in an inviting, club-like atmosphere with 230 rooms located opposite Rockefeller Center, steps away from the famous skating rink, Christmas tree, St. Patrick's Cathedral, Saks Fifth Avenue, Museum of Modern Art and Radio City Music Hall. Minutes from world class shopping, restaurants and entertainment. The other impressive feature of this Club Quarters is The Terrace Club, the luxury executive club on the 7th floor, featuring year-round outdoor dining. Club Quarters, opposite Rockefeller Center provides:• Safe, restricted entry• Fast and easy self check-in and check-out• Free high speed internet access throughout the hotel• Onsite restaurant • Multi-menu in-room dining options (through onsite restaurant and many local restaurants)• Refrigerator and microwave available• Unlimited complimentary chilled purified bottled water • 3 meeting and event rooms available (maximum reception style 55 people)• Free use of computer/printer • Ergonomic workstations• State of the art guest rooms with premium bedding• Contemporary furnishings• Flat panel HD TVs• Complimentary coffee and tea• 24 hour guest service desk • Fitness room • Exercise equipment delivered to guest room upon request • Corporate Apartments available • Value rates• Government per diem rates 365 day a year with valid ID. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotwire and Cancelon so you can book your Club Quarters Hotel, opposite Rockefeller Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Club Quarters, Opposite Rockefeller Hotel New York City
- Hotel Quarters Rockefeller Center
- Quarters Rockefeller Center Hotel
- Club Quarters Rockefeller Center