Review Highlights
Decent for New York City option

This place was okay. A little expensive for what it is and kind of small. Ultimately nice. I... read more

Reviewed January 5, 2020
Eldorado6
Los Angeles, California
Clean Professionally Trained Staff. Reasonable Prices for NYC

Clean and professional. Adequate locker rooms, Friendly and professional staff. Knowledgeable in... read more

Reviewed November 15, 2019

from $25.00
from $37.00
from $65.00
More Info
All reviews body scrub locker area whole process two hours koreatown nudity nude nyc escape
Selected filters
Reviewed March 18, 2017

I am a bit of a spa snob and that's why I'm not going to give this establishment a 5. It's a bit older, and homey, and the lady that walked on my back did a little more harm than good. But that was my mistake, not hers.

There are cool steam rooms here and hot tubs - all indoors - where you can sit with friends and chatter away, getting drinks from a bar close by.

I would then recommend lunch at one of the amazing restaurants that line this street. You can find everything in the Korean cuisine from the chef's Grandma's homemade tofu to kimchi aged longer than you've ever had it.

Date of experience: June 2016
2  Thank Beth W
Reviewed March 11, 2017 via mobile

This Korean spa is not for the modest or delicate-- but if you chose this experience, you are probably familiar with the drill. You take off your clothes in an open area and sit in the sauna, steam room and bath pool with other patrons. I got the scrub (vigorous!) and 30-minute massage for $170. The ladies were very nice, dressed in leggings and black tshirts, unlike the traditional bikini top attire. The services were efficiently and competently performed and I was offered tea and pineapple afterwards. The scrub room was a bit dark and cold for my taste. The massage room was also cold but she turned on the heater. Best of all, it felt very clean. I felt very relaxed and my skin was baby soft. That's all I needed, but would have enjoyed a warmer, brighter ambiance.

Date of experience: March 2017
3  Thank maggilista
Reviewed December 31, 2016

This spa is small and out of the way. It kind of had a homey feel, and is probably not for you if you are looking for a lot of privacy. I came here to use the baths, which were a relaxing escape from the cold weather and crowds. The baths are open for everyone's use, and there appeared to be a party at the time I visited. If you don't mind sharing your bath experience, you might find this spa to be a good option.

Date of experience: December 2016
2  Thank limegreenchalk
Reviewed July 26, 2016 via mobile

I wanted to try the v-steam for a while but no one I know wanted to go. Most amazing experience at juvenex spa. The staff were super nice, professional,  and educated me on the experience.  "Beautiful" my spa consultant coached me through the process, checked on my comfortability level, and gave snacks, cucumber water, and champagne.  We even had tag names her's was beautiful & mines was cutie! The place was not crowded and clean.  The gyno spa treatment is a must. The herbs smell great and process is low activity. First impact is the heat, Beautiful checked the heating level twice to make sure I was in a safe zone, which I was. I will for sure do this experience again @ juvenex spa. I will also try other treatments they have.

Date of experience: July 2016
Reviewed June 6, 2016

went last week, asked for a hard massage and i fell asleep to say how soft it was.
I paid $135!!!! I explained my remarks to the blunt guy at the desk who completely ignored me.
Had way better massage in the same street at half the price

Date of experience: June 2016