“Relaxing experience”
Review of Juvenex Spa

Juvenex Spa
Reviewed December 31, 2016

This spa is small and out of the way. It kind of had a homey feel, and is probably not for you if you are looking for a lot of privacy. I came here to use the baths, which were a relaxing escape from the cold weather and crowds. The baths are open for everyone's use, and there appeared to be a party at the time I visited. If you don't mind sharing your bath experience, you might find this spa to be a good option.

Date of experience: December 2016
"lockers"
"nyc"
in 5 reviews

Reviewed November 23, 2016

As long as you go in understanding this is no luxury spa, you will be happy. It's reasonably priced at around $125 for an hour massage. Most importantly, the amenities are unlike any other spa I've been to in the city. 2 hot tubs, 1 cold tub that they fill with fresh water throughout the day and even add fruit. They serve you pineapple, tea, cucumber/lemon water, and champagne. They have disposable bikinis if you forget yours as well as robes, towels, and slippers. There's a good locker room area and lots of lounge areas. The dry sauna is so cute- looks like a little stone igloo. The wet sauna is a glass enclosure. There are tons of showers. All these amenities come with the massage! The place looked clean. As for the massage, it was the most interesting massage I've ever had. It did the trick. There is lots of stretching and they even stand on you- felt good! Best thing about this place is you can BYOB! We had wine delivered. It is all women on the weekends until 5pm and its 24 hours! We spent about 4 hours here on a sunday and plan on going back in a couple weeks.

Date of experience: November 2016
3  Thank SarahR_Travels-143
Reviewed July 26, 2016 via mobile

I wanted to try the v-steam for a while but no one I know wanted to go. Most amazing experience at juvenex spa. The staff were super nice, professional,  and educated me on the experience.  "Beautiful" my spa consultant coached me through the process, checked on my comfortability level, and gave snacks, cucumber water, and champagne.  We even had tag names her's was beautiful & mines was cutie! The place was not crowded and clean.  The gyno spa treatment is a must. The herbs smell great and process is low activity. First impact is the heat, Beautiful checked the heating level twice to make sure I was in a safe zone, which I was. I will for sure do this experience again @ juvenex spa. I will also try other treatments they have.

Date of experience: July 2016
Reviewed June 6, 2016

went last week, asked for a hard massage and i fell asleep to say how soft it was.
I paid $135!!!! I explained my remarks to the blunt guy at the desk who completely ignored me.
Had way better massage in the same street at half the price

Date of experience: June 2016