Review Highlights
Decent for New York City option

This place was okay. A little expensive for what it is and kind of small. Ultimately nice. I... read more

Reviewed January 5, 2020
roberthetravelingboy
Los Angeles, California
Clean Professionally Trained Staff. Reasonable Prices for NYC

Clean and professional. Adequate locker rooms, Friendly and professional staff. Knowledgeable in... read more

Reviewed November 15, 2019

from $25.00
from $35.00
from $65.00
More Info
All reviews body scrub korea town locker area whole process two hours koreatown nudity nude nyc escape
Selected filters
Reviewed May 5, 2012

I liked everything. They give the best body scrubs.

Date of experience: May 2012
1  Thank 1besttaste
Reviewed February 1, 2012

I first went to Juvenex in August 2011 a week before my wedding with friends and family. I had the spa package that included the bath and full body scrub. To beat the bridal blues I also had a full body massage. We ladies had an excellent experience. The scrub was invigorating and refreshing. And the body massage was one of the best I have ever had. Recently, I went with my husband for my birthday. We purchased the couples package with the massage. The services began with a romantic spa bath in a jacuzzi, followed by a couples full body massage. The greatest part of the spa experience there is the access to the other spa services. The steam and sauna are wonderful. They also offer tea, lemon or cucumber water as well as fresh cut pineapple or green melon. The fruit is always very fresh and tasty. I also got a mani/pedi and it lasted for forever without chipping. I highly recommend Juvenex! It is not just a spa but an experience. A very relaxing and rejuvenating experience.

Date of experience: January 2012
7  Thank vanessakate
Reviewed July 14, 2011

We went here for a couples package. I have had several massages in my life and I have to say this is the top of my list!! My hubby and I had such a romantic time. WILL come back!!!

Date of experience: July 2011
4  Thank VacaySaver
Reviewed June 27, 2011

My husband and I found a good review of Juvenex in a New York Guide Book and decided to give it a go after a week of city walking. It was such a good decision.

From the outside and the communal corridor, you might think you'd come to the wrong place and we were indeed tempted to turn around. However, you take the lift to the 5th floor and it's like stepping out of the city and into another world. It was so serene and relaxing.

We were booked in for a reflexology massage each but upon seeing the spa I decided to ask how much that would cost. The receptionist told us it was an additional $35 each but that she would throw it in for free. She gave us disposable swimming costumes, towels, robes and slippers and showed us around. We were free to use all of the facilities. After changing, the receptionist offered us fresh fruit and a drink - even champagne!

Then we had our massage - which was like a mixture of Thai and Reflexology...worked wonders on our tired feet and legs and even involved and short head and shoulder massage! Absolutely fantastic!

We tipped at the end but later realised (after reading guidance in our travel book) that we had probably been a bit stingy, so I'm hoping this review will encourage more people to go there and increase their business.

Escape the city for a couple of hours...you won't regret it!

Date of experience: June 2011
5  Thank RossiRogers
Reviewed March 1, 2011

I was dying for a shiatsu massage and had one of the best ones I've ever had at Juvenex. While the massage took place on a table and not on the floor as I've had before, the masseuse (I think her name was Cindy) was wonderfully gentle at kneading out the knots! I then went on to have a deep cleansing facial with another beautician and my skin looked amazing afterwards. The whole process took 3 hours and cost $248 (plus tips). The lovely receptionist also plied me with ginger tea and pieces of cut fruit before and between my treatments. The salon is a little hard to find in the Korean section of New York but well worth it!

Date of experience: February 2011