“Lovely atmosphere, friendly staff”

The Heartland Brewery and Rotisserie at the Empire State Building
Ranked #481 of 14,216 Restaurants in New York City
Cuisines: American, Pub, Gastropub, Brew Pub
Good for: Families with children, Business meetings, Large groups, Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Neighborhood: Midtown
Description: New York City's most famous landmark, the Empire State Building, now houses New York's number one brewery, a two-story 450-seat Heartland equipped with two large bars and four giant flat-screen TV's. Our full-service restaurant breathes new life into an area overrun with fast food chains. More than just a watering hole with great beer, we offer both visitors and locals excellent food and a feeling of home that only Heartland can offer.
Reviewed November 27, 2013

I was visiting New York alone and staying in W32nd Street. Looking for somewhere to eat I came across this pub/restaurant. It was perfect. Cosy, inviting, and unintimidating for a woman alone. A wonderful selection of craft beers makes it even better. I would definitely eat here again. Right next to the Empire State Building and yet not overpriced. Highly recommended.

Write a ReviewReviews (2,211)

Reviewed November 23, 2013

me and my wife went here to meet up with my cousin and his fiancee first off its location is perfect because it is next to the empire state building so they must get alot of business from that .Next the service was really good there I realy do appreciate good service especially when you don"t have to look around for your waiter or waitress and wonder where they been. The food there was really good no one at our table complained about our food everybody enjoyed it . Last off the beer and wine was really good i wish that you would build one in long island because i think you would do really well there.

Reviewed November 21, 2013 via mobile

What a great place for grabbing a few beers and a bite to eat. I went one evening and found a good mix of tourists, after work drinkers and friends out for the night. We went back for lunch and again the place was busy, food was good and the beer amazing. Try the 6 beer sampler for 16 bucks. The stout is to die for

Reviewed November 16, 2013 via mobile

This is one of the largest heartland I've eaten in NYC.

Two levels - ground an basement.
The staff was very good and suggested our meals.

The regular menu had very little seafood, mostly steak ad chicken. We decided to go with the specials. The tomato and I corn soup was delicious. The Reuben spring rolls were ok. I rather the sandwich. I was impressed with the iPad dessert menu. Wished the regular menu was also shown in an iPad.

The bathrooms need more maintenance though

The wait staff as mentioned earlier was very friendly and I would come back for them...and the Booz

Reviewed November 14, 2013

Good Atmosphere, Busy with quick service.
we had Pulled pork and a burger with cocktails and if you like to try something different the six 5oz beer samples 14 dollars was worth a try some refreshing beers .order a glass of water to cleanse your pallet

Travelers who viewed The Heartland Brewery and Rotisserie at the Empire State Building also viewed

New York City, NY
New York City, NY

Been to The Heartland Brewery and Rotisserie at the Empire State Building? Share your experiences!