“Great service and tasty food”

The Heartland Brewery and Rotisserie at the Empire State Building
Reserve with OpenTable
The Heartland Brewery and Rotisserie at the Empire State Building is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #543 of 13,559 Restaurants in New York City
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub, Brew Pub, Gastropub
Good for: Bar scene, Kids, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Drinks, Lunch, Brunch, Late Night, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Neighborhood: Midtown
Description: New York City's most famous landmark, the Empire State Building, now houses New York's number one brewery, a two-story 450-seat Heartland equipped with two large bars and four giant flat-screen TV's. Our full-service restaurant breathes new life into an area overrun with fast food chains. More than just a watering hole with great beer, we offer both visitors and locals excellent food and a feeling of home that only Heartland can offer.
Colchester, United Kingdom
“Great service and tasty food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 10, 2013 via mobile

We were staying round the corner from this restaurant and walked past it one day. We thought it looked nice inside so decided to pay a visit later on.

We didn't realise that there was another area if this restaurant but we were taken downstairs when we got there which actually turned out to be nicer than upstairs. Our waiter was very friendly and asked us questions about our stay which was nice. Prior to this, waiters in other restaurants hadn't really bothered. He was very helpful and offered to talk us through anything on the menu if we wanted.

My mum chose some BBQ ribs with fries which was all very tasty and I chose southern fried chicken with mash. Delicious. I loved the mini crispy onion rings scattered on the top. The only thing I would say is that the mash wasn't very smooth. It was a very big portion for me but I'm quite small so I'm sure a fully grown man would have finished the lot! It wasn't the cheapest of meals but we really enjoyed it and the restaurant/bar had a very authentic American feel which was what we were looking for. After all, you don't really want to go to New York to go to an English or Irish bar - enough of those at home!

• Greek first
  • Indonesian first
  • Turkish first
UK
“Yummy”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 8, 2013

Good atmosphere. My boyfriend had his best ever burger here! The side was good too, i had raspberry liquor in mine. We would go there again

Visited April 2013
Augusta
“meh”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 4, 2013

This was convenient to my hotel, but I wish I had gone somewhere else. I did enjoy the stout they make, but the food was not very good. NYC is full of amazing restaurants, and I wish I had made a better choice.

Visited July 2013
Cumbria
“Good find”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 3, 2013

Our hotel was just around the corner from this restaurant at the Empire State Building. Good range of beers, and typical American Diner food. Good value, good service.

Visited September 2013
Birmingham
“Nice meal, good beer.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 1, 2013 via mobile

Went here last week. Husband said beer is good and his New York strip steak was lovely. I had a pu pu platter as a main course, it's a sampling platter and is delicious, lots of yummy things on there. One point to note is that even though we were just a party of 2, this place automatically added 18% gratuity! that's ok and we were happy to pay it. Just that people need to be aware so that they don't pay it twice.

Visited September 2013

Travelers who viewed The Heartland Brewery and Rotisserie at the Empire State Building also viewed

New York City, NY

Been to The Heartland Brewery and Rotisserie at the Empire State Building? Share your experiences!