“Awesome, fun, fascinating, One-of-a-Kind Experience. Will be back!”

Escape the Room NYC
Ranked #2 of 151 Fun & Games in New York City
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Escape the Room is a fun, real life game taking place in an office in Midtown, New York City. While it looks like any other ordinary room, it's actually a mystery puzzle. Find the clues and solve the puzzles to earn your freedom and "Escape the Room." You have 60 minutes, so be quick! Come with your friends, family and coworkers and have a great time.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed June 17, 2014

I wish I could do this everyday! What a fun, unique, adventurous, thrilling experience in NYC. A one-of-a-kind puzzle room, which challenges and activates your creative brain and intelligence in a whole new crazy-fun way. We had a great clue master named Ryan, who was kind, enthusiastic and funny, and made the experience even more pleasurable. I laughed, was engaged the whole time, never a dull moment, and eager and willing to do all I could to escape the room! Which we did with only 30 seconds left, as we ran out the door laughing, excited, and wanting to do it all again. My friend and I couldn't stop talking about the experience, can't wait to bring more friends to another room!!

3  Thank wolfc561

Reviewed June 17, 2014

These guys do a great job, and it's a fun way to spend an hour doing something random in NYC. Well worth a look!

Reviewed June 17, 2014 via mobile

If you are looking for a puzzle adventure then this is the place to go. Lots of fun. Out of the box experience well worth it. Definitely a must do attraction for anyone in the nyc area. You will not regret it.

1  Thank Teena F
Reviewed June 16, 2014

A unique experience in the City. I wasn't so sure what to think about being locked in a room for an hour with so much else to see in the city!! However we were greeted by a friendly Clue Master named Ryan who set the stage for an experience that is unmatched by any other attraction. We were engaged, challenged, and laughing the whole time. An hour allowed us "big kids" to act less like adults as we got to search a life-size playhouse for clues and puzzles to ultimately "ESCAPE THE ROOM!" We escaped with only 30 seconds to spare, rushing out the door with smiles on our faces. Ultimately a rewarding, exciting experience that will have us talking for day!. Escape your hotel room now... and check out Escape the Room NYC.

Reviewed June 16, 2014

My family had a terrific time. It was challenging but fun. Everyone had something to contribute and we escaped with just 45 seconds on the clock. Staff was excellent, helpful and enthusiastic. We would do it again!